Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo James Harden really about to average 15 assists a game this season in this offense
eek.gif
maybe, if he played the lakers every game. 

Last edited:
maybe, if he played the lakers every game. 

I mean our defense accentuates it but he was putting up wild assist numbers in the preseason too and D'Antoni is challenging him to lead the league in assists. With him playing PG and the pace they play at I definitely think it is possible.

I mean our defense accentuates it but he was putting up wild assist numbers in the preseason too and D'Antoni is challenging him to lead the league in assists. With him playing PG and the pace they play at I definitely think it is possible.
i agree dude can  throw some dimes  but 15 asp throughout  a season. highest ever is 14. you really think hes going to break that record? honestly? 

Last edited:
I know it's one game but yea Russ is gonna def miss KD. They actually shoulda lost to Philly, bad calls late. I wish Simmons was healthy Sixers could probably be 8th in the east.

I know it's one game but yea Russ is gonna def miss KD. They actually shoulda lost to Philly, bad calls late. I wish Simmons was healthy Sixers could probably be 8th in the east.
They sure should have.

Ola looks out of place.

Thunder Up doe
smokin.gif

ESPN panel is sooo awkward together. No chemistry at all :lol:
They change the panel every year.

Jalen the only one I would keep.. gotta make shhh more relaxed

Bring in Jacoby.. look at someone like bomani.. could also go zach Lowe to give legit info while he other gives give personality

Or throw Michael smith and jemele on there together since they got chemistry

In spite of the loss Pelicans game was fire with AD's epic performance...50 point 16 rebounds and stats all across the board...homie is a real savage..with tyreke evans back in the lineup the offense will flow much better...

View media item 2211662

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom