Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooklyn will offer KCP a max deal in which Pistons will match.

Rumor has it. SMH

Andre and him on max money. Reggie contract not too bad now but still MEH

What a team....:smh:

Last edited:

Rumor has it. SMH

Brooklyn always seems to strikeout with these RFAs. Tyler Johnson, Crabbe, DMo and looking like KCP.

I'm convinced the Nets are just trolling now to mess with the other teams.

View media item 2376399
This gif is from 18 hours before the 'Flu' Game

12 hours before the flu game

michael_jordan_grinding.jpg

T-minus 2 hours before the flu game

View media item 2376516
View media item 2376517

Interesting read. My fault if shared already.

"One general manager calls it the "Tinderization of the NBA."

"Tin-der-i-za-tion," he repeats, "like the dating app. No need to go to the clubs all night anymore."

Indeed, various apps have done for sex in the NBA what Amazon has done for books. One no longer needs to leave home to find a party. The party now comes to you. And lifestyle judgments aside, the NBA road life is simply more efficient -- and less taxing -- when there aren't open hours spent trolling clubs.

"It's absolutely true that you get at least two hours more sleep getting laid on the road today versus 15 years ago," says one former All-Star, who adds that players actually prefer Instagram to Tinder when away from home. "No schmoozing. No going out to the club. No having to get something to eat after the club but before the hotel."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/page/presents18969358/nexus-partying-winning-nba

Interesting read. My fault if shared already.

"One general manager calls it the "Tinderization of the NBA."

"Tin-der-i-za-tion," he repeats, "like the dating app. No need to go to the clubs all night anymore."

Indeed, various apps have done for sex in the NBA what Amazon has done for books. One no longer needs to leave home to find a party. The party now comes to you. And lifestyle judgments aside, the NBA road life is simply more efficient -- and less taxing -- when there aren't open hours spent trolling clubs.

"It's absolutely true that you get at least two hours more sleep getting laid on the road today versus 15 years ago," says one former All-Star, who adds that players actually prefer Instagram to Tinder when away from home. "No schmoozing. No going out to the club. No having to get something to eat after the club but before the hotel."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/page/presents18969358/nexus-partying-winning-nba
Yeah just a page or two back, but interesting none the less haha

Rumor has it. SMH

Peace to the Pistons.

KCP and Drummond on max deals makes you a 1st round exit at most.

Pistons are good enough to make the playoffs but not good enough to win a series & not bad enough to get a top pick

NBA purgatory :smh:

Pistons are good enough to make the playoffs but not good enough to win a series & not bad enough to get a top pick

NBA purgatory :smh:

At it's finest bro.

Idk what to think anymore.

I wish we could "start the process" but....

New Arena next year and our product has to be somewhat competitive. We might have to keep what we have unless a deal makes sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom