Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure its been mentioned on here before but has anyone been listening to Richard Jefferson and Channing Frye's podcast?

Those dudes are funny. I never would have thought id consistently get to hear LeBron talk on a podcast and just be normal. Also I know this is where Kyrie blew up with the flat earth **** which is obviously dumb but he seems like a real intellectual and cool dude. Ive been enjoying keeping up with it.

Last edited:
im sure its been mentioned on here before but has anyone been listening to Richard Jefferson and Channing Frye's podcast?

Those dudes are funny. I never would have thought id consistently get to hear LeBron talk on a podcast and just be normal. Also I know this is where Kyrie blew up with the flat earth **** which is obviously dumb but he seems like a real intellectual and cool dude. Ive been enjoying keeping up with it.
I've heard nothing but positive things about their show

is bron on it often? what do they talk about? is it like real convos? guys cussing and stuff? shop talk?

Its brand new and LeBron has been on 3 or 4 times. LeBrons first episode they talked businesses and stuff. He's usually on it with Kyrie and they were talking about the process of making their shoes which was cool. But yeah man most of it is just normal conversation about whatever. They're definitely all cussing with no filter. RJ and Frye are always clowning each other.

I highly suggest the most recent hour long episode with LeBron Kyrie and JR. probably the best one yet. (episode 15)

sidenote: if you find Bill Walton as entertaining as i do his episode is good too lol

Last edited:
Its brand new and LeBron has been on 3 or 4 times. LeBrons first episode they talked businesses and stuff. He's usually on it with Kyrie and they were talking about the process of making their shoes which was cool. But yeah man most of it is just normal conversation about whatever. They're definitely all cussing with no filter. RJ and Frye are always clowning each other.

I highly suggest the most recent hour long episode with LeBron Kyrie and JR. probably the best one yet. (episode 15)

sidenote: if you find Bill Walton as entertaining as i do his episode is good too lol
Quoting to listen on my way home. Goodlooks

ESPN reporting:

Warriors are "cautiously optimistic that KD will return before the regular season ends"

nerd.gif

good looks bruhs. I'll check them out.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2698613-metrics-101-the-top-5-nba-defenders-at-every-position

PG
5. John wall
4. Tyler Johnson
3. Ish Smith
2. Chris Paul
1. Jrue Holiday

SG
5. Tony Allen
4. Danny Green
3. Marcus Smart
2. Pat Beverley
1. Jonathan Simmons

SF
5. Lebron James
4. Greek freak
3. Luv Mbah a Moute
2. Andre Roberson
1. Robert Covington

PF

5. Patrick Patterson
4.Amir Johnson
3. James Johnson
2. Thad Young
1. Draymond Green

C

5. Myles Turner
4. Joel Embid
3. Anthony Davis
2. Dewayne Dedmond
1. Rudy Gobert

Last edited:
Detroit Hawks.

Put some respect on the Hawks name man.....

Every East team outside of LeBrons teams would kill to have the success that the Hawks have had since like 2010.

Conference finals
60 wins
Multiple series wins
All stars

***** STAY talking down on the Hawks :smh:

Every East team outside of LeBrons teams would kill to have the success that the Hawks have had since like 2010.

Conference finals
60 wins
Multiple series wins
All stars

***** STAY talking down on the Hawks
mean.gif
None of this means anything

Unless you're the warriors or the Lebrons, blow it up.

The Wizards are excited THIS year....because they could "potentially" be the "2nd best team" in the East.

They're even more excited and would consider it a successful season if they make the conference finals.

The Hawks have had more success and consistency than almost any other team in the East that didn't feature LeBron.

Yet. Y'all don't think the New York Knicks would kill to win 60+ games. And go to the conference finals? :lol:

***** still having fond memories of their 2012 season where they won 54 games and lost in the 2nd round

They gotta steal Jahlil knee cartiledge and give it to Embiid.

Sixers better have him pumping HGH all summer, I'm not here for this. :smh:

Conference finals
60 wins
Multiple series wins
All stars

***** STAY talking down on the Hawks
mean.gif
Wavy.. breh.. lol ... 

Maybe people do talk down to ATL but it doesn't help when you post ATL>>>>BOS coming in to the season

Aint got no reason to be talking that reckless 

But but I thought embiids injury was fake

I mean there was plenty of reason to think that considering how Philly gets down, it's rare to see a 7'2 260 player have a career game on a fully torn meniscus.

Philly need to fire their medical staff, every lottery pick besides Saric has either lost a full season or a good portion of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom