Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The timing of the surgery announcement for Embiid with his commercial that's getting around with Jolly Rancher...

roll.gif

Embiid is too lit, Bynum on HGH

Last edited:
Wavy.. breh.. lol ... 

Maybe people do talk down to ATL but it doesn't help when you post ATL>>>>BOS coming in to the season

Aint got no reason to be talking that reckless 

Wish there was a 3-6 Matchup between Atlanta and Boston. Id take Atlanta easily in that series.

You know, Boston has won like 2 playoff games total the past 5 or 6 years.....

Yet, Boston is much more respected than Atlanta lately amongst basketball circles :lol:

If by 2 playoff wins you mean 20, then yeah. They were a game away from the Finals 5 years ago.

And this season's Hawks have the 12th best record and 20th best point differential. Idk why you still think they're good. The Celtics aren't that great either but they're pretty clearly better than the Hawks.

If by 2 playoff wins you mean 20, then yeah. They were a game away from the Finals 5 years ago.

And this season's Hawks have the 12th best record and 20th best point differential. Idk why you still think they're good. The Celtics aren't that great either but they're pretty clearly better than the Hawks.

Cmon man. How many playoff games have the mighty Boston Celtics won the post big 3 era.....

I'll wait.....:nerd:

If the Hawks are better than the Celtics, why are they 7 and a half games behind, and why do they have a bottom 5 offense in the league? I'll wait.

If the Hawks are better than the Celtics, why are they 7 and a half games behind, and why do they have a bottom 5 offense in the league? I'll wait.

Regular season ****. Paul Milsap been banged up.

I fully believe a healthy Hawks team would beat this Celtics team in a playoff series.

How many Playoff games has the mighty Boston Celtics won post Big 3 though? You still ain't answer that.

I'm sure it's 2 games total right? :lol:. Hopefully, y'all can add to that this year. Maybe 4 total.

I'm THIS close to giving Giannis or Black Gordon Hayward a chance at the Celtics.

Atlanta needs to slide to 6 and get them out the paint :lol:.

Last edited:
Ricky Rubio said this about LaVine and I agree with him: He's moving remarkably well for less than 2 months from the injury. Walking freely
Thibs bout to throw him back in the lineup 

It's 2, yeah. In 3 years, not 5 or 6...

And the Celtics have had plenty of their own injuries, so I'm not buying that excuse. Horford missed 14 games, Crowder missed 10, Bradley missed 24. And the Hawks still aren't close.

There is plenty of talent just outside the League and or in the D League.

Scouts and FO's just need to earn their keep.

Last edited:
You guys do realize players play out entire seasons plus playoff series with the intent of having surgeries in the offseason, right? The point is both him and Ben are healthy enough to play basketball right now. That injury he had happened two games before he dropped a damn career high on the Rockets on national TV. The surgery he's probably going to have is just making sure his knee is at full strength for the long run, and would be something like a 6 week recovery afterwards. Better he has it now than later.

I'm not even going to touch that ATL > Boston topic. 

That ish is comedy though
laugh.gif

Man I can't help it. Take any two players off of the Celtics, and gimme them vs a fully Healthy Hawks squad.

You guys do realize players play out entire seasons plus playoff series with the intent of having surgeries in the offseason, right? The point is both him and Ben are healthy enough to play basketball right now. That injury he had happened two games before he dropped a damn career high on the Rockets on national TV. The surgery he's probably going to have is just making sure his knee is at full strength for the long run, and would be something like a 6 week recovery afterwards. Better he has it now than later.
kobe_wtf.gif

View media item 2370351

d3b5b3f4f2.gif

Embiid could lose his entire leg and they'd be like it's fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom