Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that embiid was never actually cleared to play back to backs and was on a minutes restriction all year is reason to pause re: this surgery. Not to mention the past two seasons

I don't even understand what these reactions are getting at
laugh.gif
Think their saying that you don't have any evidence of Embiid's injury being fake

Man pappa ball is exactly the pos I cant stand. I hope somebody snakes his *** 1 of these days. The dude is a complete idiot. Rip to the team that draft any of his "sons" from a media standpoint.

I do not give a damn if he's having some clean-up meniscus surgery...if he was having microfracture surgery then we can talk. Ben had a minor foot "surgery" a couple weeks ago and is right back to full speed basically on the court dunking and ****. I don't know exactly what surgery they're talking about him having and neither do any of you yet so til that comes out nobody should be jumping to conclusions.

The Sixers initially hoped that surgery would not be necessary on the knee, but a recent scan revealed "a more pronounced tear," according to one source close to the situation.

This is his 3rd surgery in 4 years. 59 games played since 2013

I'm rooting for Embiid but there's no way I'd be that confident that everything's fine.

I thought Embiid was completely healthy though? Was having full practices before he got shut down. Could play right now if he could. :nerd:

You guys do realize players play out entire seasons plus playoff series with the intent of having surgeries in the offseason, right? The point is both him and Ben are healthy enough to play basketball right now. That injury he had happened two games before he dropped a damn career high on the Rockets on national TV. The surgery he's probably going to have is just making sure his knee is at full strength for the long run, and would be something like a 6 week recovery afterwards. Better he has it now than later.
Bruh, Lowry was playing the damn All star game before he got shut down.

Dropping a career high before he got shut down doesn't mean he's healthy :lol:

ESPN: Lavar Ball is nobody, he needs to step Back.

ESPN can't stop talking about him though.

Lonzo can kiss NIKE goodbye .

Last edited:
I love Embiid but it seems like he's had more surgeries than games played.

Really hope he's able to get past these issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom