Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

ESPN: Lavar Ball is nobody, he needs to step Back.

ESPN can't stop talking about him though.

Lonzo can kiss NIKE goodbye .

what leverage does bron really have though? I mean really.

He signed the contract. he aint calling no shots at the swoosh. They own that boy now.

'Nike gave lebron a billi not to run away'

Mark parker don't care about none of that. He cares about the bottom line. Those oatmeal dudes poppin right now.

Didnt ball say if he doesnt get the cash hes looking for his sons might just stay with his brand :lol: that BBB brand is straight garbage. Dide acts like his brand is like a well known dipe brand. Would love to see the kicks he would make up hahaha

Didnt ball say if he doesnt get the cash hes looking for his sons might just stay with his brand :lol: that BBB brand is straight garbage. Dide acts like his brand is like a well known dipe brand. Would love to see the kicks he would make up hahaha

hahaha facts. son style game doing it 1 time for 99 and 00. Still coming through with the big logos and graphic tees :lol:. Picking up the torch for G-Unit and Rich Yung

nba needs more violence

idk bruh, we can't advocate for more violence in the NBA but then call Boogie "childish" for his attitude towards refs

not necessarily calling you out, but i know a lot of folx on NT trip off boogie because of his demeanor

He signed the contract. he aint calling no shots at the swoosh. They own that boy now.

Mark parker don't care about none of that. He cares about the bottom line. Those oatmeal dudes poppin right now.
He doesn't need to Leverage anything.

NIKE respects Lebron, I'd think Lebron could shut out just about any athlete he wanted that isn't Transcendent like himself.

Last edited:

[thread="654406"] [/thread]

He doesn't need to Leverage anything.

NIKE respects Lebron, I'd think Lebron could shut out just about any athlete he wanted that isn't Transcendent like himself.

regardless of the potential issue between Bron and Ball, Nike couldn't pass up on the opportunity to sign someone with Ball's hype. Bron could be upset all he wants but at the end of the day, cash is king, even to the self-proclaimed "king" himself. he probably won't say a peep about nike's endorsements and keep taking those nike checks well after his career is over

Hawks F Paul Millsap expected to void contract after season, become free agent, per sources. Loves ATL, would like to stay, but will look.

Paul Millsap could void deal paying him $21.4M next season. Could get max 5-year, $207M with Hawks, or 4-year, $154M with other teams.

Stevens has really done a great job with this team. There aint even that much talent on the floor yet this team about to win 55 games with a sub 5'10 guy as their best player.

I can't hate on Grant Hill for getting his money, but Pie-tops? 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom