Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People acting like GSW is back and OKC is buns.

OkC blasting a Phila team that doesn't get blasted.
Remove that GSW game and that's 6 straight since moving Taj to start.

They will never beat GSW so don't think I'm going there, just saying, they should have mopped them.

GSW is not back, until KD is.
The end.
This **** aint healthy fam.

Lebron James -30 tonight
He was on the town with Snoop last night, in Denver.
nerd.gif

NO telling what they were smoking

cavs were sposed to be best team bron ever had.

d.will x 2 was sposed to be great off the bench.

bron sposed to be goat.

team sposed to coast and just eat eat eat and wear buffies.

wuuuuut

Nah, at all.

Matter of fact, I'd guess about 70% of their games are decided by 5-10 pts. Lemme Look
Mmmm hmm
NOt sure how to look it up, thought it'd be easy.

I just did a quick rundown of their schedule and 22games they lost by more than 10, the rest were all under 10pts.

71 games played so 49 of those were 10 or less.....man just believe me, I know these things, Phila is a tough out

NOw you made me forget what I really came in to post...

If I'm an Eastern playoff team I think I'd rather be the 3, 4 seed than the 2 or 1

NOt sure how to look it up, thought it'd be easy.

I just did a quick rundown of their schedule and 22games they lost by more than 10, the rest were all under 10pts.

71 games played so 49 of those were 10 or less.....man just believe me, I know these things, Phila is a tough out

NOw you made me forget what I really came in to post...

Since January 1 they have 10 losses by 15+ including a couple beatdowns by SA, Miami, detroit, Dallas, okc. 5th worst point differential in the league. They are scrappy tho I'll give em that, no sarcasm

Last edited:

Since January 1 they have 10 losses by 15+ including a couple beatdowns by SA, Miami, detroit, Dallas, okc. 5th worst point differential in the league. They are scrappy tho I'll give em that, no sarcasm
Point differential doesn't really matter in regard to me saying what I said but, I should have just said they are scrappy or a tough out.

They compete

None of that matters either though.

I should have just said F Word the Warriors.

That's what it all boiled down to anyway

So when are we going to take this Will "Thrill" Barton 6th Man of the year **** seriously?

Cuz shorty got that :pimp:

Yeaaaaaah dummy :smokin

Either one or both of the bucks/heat are gonna pull off the first round upset, no doubt in my mind. I'm leaning towards both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom