Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
next year

This year. Nuggets playoff bound. Will shining [emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji]

With
My
Team

:pimp:

6moy is a Rocket.

Either one is okay with me.

ZBO > Barton

You and me both know the NBA isn't as nuanced to give the 6MOTY to a Big yet. They still think guards only get that award. Eric Gordon....meh....:lol:

Let Thrill get this man. Nuggets out Chea

Last edited:

[thread="654406"] [/thread]
Philly don't get blasted? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Nah, at all.

Matter of fact, I'd guess about 70% of their games are decided by 5-10 pts. Lemme Look

I looked it up out of curiosity and 16 of Philly's games were decided by 3 points or less. That's the most in the league. I never would've guessed that in a million years. Had to double check to make sure it was right.

So Philly has actually been really competitive huh? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

You also said the Lakers would win 35 games this season :lol:

Are you really confident in a first round matchup with Milwaukee/Miami?

Really?

source.gif

. Eric Gordon....meh....
laugh.gif

Let Thrill get this man. Nuggets out Chea
Gotta remember Lou too though.

I looked it up out of curiosity and 16 of Philly's games were decided by 3 points or less. That's the most in the league. I never would've guessed that in a million years. Had to double check to make sure it was right.
What did you use to look that up?

Figured I'd be able to find it on Statmuse but they always change their format so I never can use it properly.

Last edited:
So Philly has actually been really competitive huh? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

for 16 games, probs the 16 embiid played, yep
:rofl:

You tried it.
Nah man Phila can play.
They can't close worth a **** but even after they sat Embiid he'd already insltilled enough confidence in them they they were still giving teams the business.

We were talking about them needing to trade Noel and even shut down TJ so they could resume the tank :rofl:

:lol:

I'm not even arguing that either is competitive, I just thought that was hard to believe when I saw it.

People acting like GSW is back and OKC is buns.

OkC blasting a Phila team that doesn't get blasted.
Remove that GSW game and that's 6 straight since moving Taj to start.

They will never beat GSW so don't think I'm going there, just saying, they should have mopped them.

GSW is not back, until KD is.
The end.

on the road, GSW just beat blew out an OKC team that was coming off 5 in a row...they back..you remove those 14 losses and the warriors are on a 57 game win streak!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom