Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People acting like GSW is back and OKC is buns.

OkC blasting a Phila team that doesn't get blasted.
Remove that GSW game and that's 6 straight since moving Taj to start.

They will never beat GSW so don't think I'm going there, just saying, they should have mopped them.

GSW is not back, until KD is.
The end.

on the road, GSW just beat blew out an OKC team that was coming off 5 in a row...they back..you remove those 14 losses and the warriors are on a 57 game win streak!
:rofl:

I hear you.
They are in OKC's head though.
Got back after being down in the WCF and then took their wife.

Let me see GSW beat the Grizz or Rockets or Spurs or Rockets, Wizards, those are their next 5 after Sac tomorrow.

Before us they had a bunch of layups and turnips.

GSW hasn't had a real challenge all month except the 4 they lost to real teams, and they've struggled in all of them except against OKC.

#this is why we play

Last edited:
People acting like GSW is back and OKC is buns.

OkC blasting a Phila team that doesn't get blasted.
Remove that GSW game and that's 6 straight since moving Taj to start.

They will never beat GSW so don't think I'm going there, just saying, they should have mopped them.

GSW is not back, until KD is.
The end.

on the road, GSW just beat blew out an OKC team that was coming off 5 in a row...they back..you remove those 14 losses and the warriors are on a 57 game win streak!
:rofl:

I hear you.
They are in OKC's head though.
Got back after being down in the WCF and then took their wife.

Let me see GSW beat the Grizz or Rockets or Spurs or Rockets, Wizards, those are their next 5 after Sac tomorrow.

Before us they had a bunch of layups and turnips.

GSW hasn't had a real challenge all month except the 4 they lost to real teams, and they've struggled in all of them except against OKC.

#this is why we play

of those 4 teams, the only team i'd care to see them beat handily is the spurs. pop always game plans for GSW well, regardless of who we sends out as starters. in terms of a 7 game series, they're probably the only team that legitimately pose a solid threat.

i will say this though. gimme games or not, the warriors defense has stepped up since that slump. if they can play this sort of defense against the rockets, harden is gonna have a quadruple double with turnovers.

Last edited:
Yea I know their D was banging vs us.

I think they will struggle with Grizz from a matchup standpoint and then Wiz is a real challenge too.

With Houston they should conserve that Defensive effort for the offesnivie side of the ball. Harden could have 10+ tos and unless you put up 110+ you will lose. Way too many shooters you just have to outscore them so f the defense for the most part just contest what you can.

Alphabet :smokin Team Reach :lol:

Can you imagine a team full of players with long reach?

Who we got? Giannis, Durant, Davis, Gobert, Kawhi? Damn.

Came to realization after last night's game that Indy damn near doesn't deserve PG 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom