Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the hardcore basketball fans, What's the first thing other than the score do you check to see what team won.

Dude at the job says turnovers more than likely determine the outcome more than any other stat.

I contend that rebounding is the most important stat other than the score.

Rebounding is usually it for me.

OKC wouldve beat GSW in the playoffs last year if not for KD faltering strictly off the strength of their rebound dominance which was as high as any team in history.

To all the hardcore basketball fans, What's the first thing other than the score do you check to see what team won.

Dude at the job says turnovers more than likely determine the outcome more than any other stat.

3 pointers made.

I don't care about TOs

Threes and turnovers.

Free throws

Offensive rebounding & second chance points are big.

Turnovers are important, too but the number could be skewed if the team plays at a high pace like Golden State or Houston.

Used to be rebounding for me but Boston Houston and GSW I think are all bad rebounding teams and yet are at the top of the standings

Get this analytics bs outta here
roll.gif

Terrible joke is terrible joke

Gotta be threes made.

Durant was at like 28% during last years run. Putrid.

He was like 1/7 in G6 when Curry & Klay combined for 18 or whatever crazy number it was :lol:

3 pointers made.

I don't care about TOs

It's a good thing you don't cuz James St. Pierre about to shatter the turnover record :lol:

Turnovers are the same thing as bad shots to me.

Would you rather have Andre Roberson shooting an open 3 or Russ making a high risk pass in traffic?

Rather Lebron dribble off his foot 8x and finally lose it than a shump jumper

In Magic Hardens case, he's really the only playmaker and him coughing up the rock doesn't beat the team.

Used to be rebounding for me but Boston Houston and GSW I think are all bad rebounding teams and yet are at the top of the standings

That's because they all make a **** ton of 3's and run effecient offense.

If any team can out rebound them and they have an off shooting night it's wrap.

OKC showed this against GSW but they couldn't hit 3's to save their lives so now history is written a different way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom