Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Came to realization after last night's game that Indy damn near doesn't deserve PG :smh:

tumblr_nkbj35zfTe1uorxjno1_400.gif

View media item 2377520

"It ain't about a group. It's about individuals," James said after Cleveland allowed Denver to put up 73 points in the first half, score a whopping 70 points in the paint in the game and shoot 53.1 percent from the field and 42.3 percent from 3. "We've got to be more, just do more. It ain't about no group. You can't preach toughness. You've got to have it."

James was asked how his individual defensive effort stacked up on a night when he registered a plus-minus of minus-30 in 34 minutes.

"Personally? I had opportunities where I could have been better," James said before firing back with a rebuttal. "Um, one thing about it: I always bring toughness to the game. I know that. That's for sure."

"It ain't about a group. It's about individuals," James said after Cleveland allowed Denver to put up 73 points in the first half, score a whopping 70 points in the paint in the game and shoot 53.1 percent from the field and 42.3 percent from 3. "We've got to be more, just do more. It ain't about no group. You can't preach toughness. You've got to have it."
James was asked how his individual defensive effort stacked up on a night when he registered a plus-minus of minus-30 in 34 minutes.
"Personally? I had opportunities where I could have been better," James said before firing back with a rebuttal. "Um, one thing about it: I always bring toughness to the game. I know that. That's for sure."

He actually may have a point. But I'll take a line from one of the greatest movies of all time "attitude reflect leadership".

Via Marc Stein:

The Cavs' standing in defensive efficiency: 15th in October/November; 14th in December; 14th in January; 23rd in February ... 29th in March.

Bron my favorite player of all time but there are so many times he makes me roll my eyes harder than Undertaker.

That's because they all make a **** ton of 3's and run effecient offense.

If any team can out rebound them and they have an off shooting night it's wrap.

OKC showed this against GSW but they couldn't hit 3's to save their lives so now history is written a different way.
So now wouldn't you say 3s made is a better barometer of a winning team who's the top 4 teams in Threes made just of the top of my head

Houston GSW Cle and maybe Boston
Top rebounding teams in terms of differential which I just heard reading about the Houston Denver game Denver is number one while OKC is second

For sure. People gotta do they part. I've realized that you can't say nothing to Lebron about his own game without him having some sort of rebuttal. Everybody has to play better. Best player in the league with a loaded team and gets rest when he wants can't have -30 nights.

For sure. People gotta do they part. I've realized that you can't say nothing to Lebron about his own game without him having some sort of rebuttal. Everybody has to play better. Best player in the league with a loaded team and gets rest when he wants can't have -30 nights.

I watched the game last night and he was the worst defender on the floor.

Failing to switch, getting beat on post ups etc.

What're the chances Utah trades Favors & brings Millsap byke? :nerd:

Last edited:
Harden let go of someone in his life... and is having quite the year

TT gained someone in his life... and the Cavs are now terrible defensively

Lebron calling out his mates, again?

He was -30, but he brought toughness and they didn't.
Maybe he should have checked the box score before popping off this go round'

Harden let go of someone in his life... and is having quite the year
TT gained someone in his life... and the Cavs are now terrible defensively

Kardashians are succubus.

Harden a real one, he knew what time it was.

You an NBA athlete with access to the highest quality of women and you chose corny fame ***** reality stars with fake bodies/faces and a history of ruining black men.

Anybody who ***** with them deserves what they get.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom