Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please cover tonight clippers, I put a decent size bet on them tonight 
mean.gif

Kanye just needs a real camera phone flash to fight back.
Yo. 

GOAT post.

Only 2 folk caught this?
Can we talk about the clippers playing like trash for some reason I thought Chris Paul was an elite player a player that can carry a mediocre supporting cast to 50 wins
I've been feeling some way about CP myself but to be fair he missed 21 games this year, and I think Blake missed a completely different 21 games.

LAC is just what it is man.

Doc needs to learn from what we all saw Dallas do all year or a few other teams after the Trade Deadline this year, that there is a TON of untapped and cheap players out there, and they need to be combed through and added. He's not the only guilty party. Every team that was short on talent this year needs to take a look in the mirror.

Last edited:
Bron softer than more life and got the gumption to talk about toughness lol. Somebody get him a caramel frap

Last edited:
Wait did I say that lol?

Regardless, he's at 18/4/8 on 50/40/90 in only 30 min a game in March. Pretty close to elite to me. Regardless, their issues run deeper than CP.
They absolutely do.

Clippers can't catch a break injury wise for a whole season.

If everybody had the health of DJ. :smh:

Last edited:
Clippers can't catch a break injury wise for a whole season.

If everybody had the health of DJ.
mean.gif
It's really wild. They came out the gate historically great, then started sliding, then Blake AND CP got hurt, and they've essentially been trying to recover from those games missed between those two ever since.

As long as we're in agreement

Draymond>>>>>>Blake
Lol no man. You could argue that Draymond is better at his role than Blake is for LAC but that's the extent of it. As far as players are concerned though? Nope.

What issues do the clippers have now? CP has been elite, Blake has been back for months now, Luc is an elite defender at his position, JJ and DJ doing JJ and DJ things. I mean..what's the deal?

Can we talk about the clippers playing like trash for some reason I thought Chris Paul was an elite player a player that can carry a mediocre supporting cast to 50 wins

"He's been elite since he's been back "

Guy returns from missing almost 2 months of basketball....and is averaging 18/8/4 on 50/40/90....for a team that's trying to work him and Blake Griffin (who also was was hurt for a large stretch of games) back.

It's really wild. They came out the gate historically great, then started sliding, then Blake AND CP got hurt, and they've essentially been trying to recover from those games missed between those two ever since.

Exactly

On another note....these 2 Future albums and this Ross album are flames.

Kendrick bout to drop too. Drake **** is cool.

We got some good tunes and nice weather on the horizon :pimp:

@PCH Roadwinder   Please comfort me, are the clips going to cover -4.5 tonight 
laugh.gif
Lol they playing smokey teams but they appear to be getting it together.

But there was talking of resting some guys tonight so I would of held off on that until I found out who was playing.

They'll probably cover though

Can't wait for clippers to blow it up. Oh man the memories.

Blowing a 3-1 lead to brewer josh smith and terry
Blowing game 5 to okc and losing the series

Never forget that step back 3 josh smith hit in DJ face all water

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom