Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why you post this bruh

some men just want to watch the world burn i swear
laugh.gif

You wanna bet the Wizards make the conference finals before the Clippers do? I'm PayPal ready.

I don't give a damn bout no damn conference finals

You either win the chip or you don't

If lebron never won a ring no one would say "he went to x amount of conference finals"

No one says "Barkley doesn't have a ring but has x amount of conference finals appearances"

That's that ********. You wanna get credit for losing 1 round later be my guest.

If it's gonna be about championships let it be about championships. All that other 2nd round **** you can have

every player cares about stats lol
you seem to have no issue with russ doing it though

Russ cares about his FG%? PER? He does what he deems necessary to win. CP0 will intentionally not be aggressive in order to keep his numbers pretty and efficient. There's a difference.

Last edited:

If lebron never won a ring no one would say "he went to x amount of conference finals"

No one says "Barkley doesn't have a ring but has x amount of conference finals appearances"

That's that ********. You wanna get credit for losing 1 round later be my guest.

If it's gonna be about championships let it be about championships. All that other 2nd round **** you can have

Of course you'd have this opinion if your a CP3 supporter. No surprise.

Your on one of you think CP3 is better then Wall in 2017.

You wanna bet the Wizards make the conference finals before the Clippers do? I'm PayPal ready.

idk bro...the clippers were supper hype about winning their division that one year. they got a banner. framed it with gold tassels and everything. And hung it right next to Taylor Swifts..lol.

idk bro...the clippers were supper hype about winning their division that one year. they got a banner. framed it with gold tassels and everything. And hung it right next to Taylor Swifts..lol.

There's no division banner hanging in staples.

It's in the training facility

#SelfiesOnly

Of course you'd have this opinion if your a CP3 supporter. No surprise.

Your on one of you think CP3 is better then Wall in 2017.

Pull up the numbers between cp and wall

And account for the minutes played by both

Who better?[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Wall is on pace to total 1800+ points, 850+ assists, and 150+ steals this season. He would be the first ever to do that, per @bball_ref.
I hate these ******* arbitrary combination of numbers that people pull to show how great someone is.

"Only player to score X points in the last 30 seconds of the 4th quarter after not scoring in the first 3"

Pull up the numbers between cp and wall

And account for the minutes played by both

Who better?[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

CP3 is a older player. Wall is having a MONSTER season.

2nd in steals
2nd in assists

1st in blocks among all PGs

scoring has increased

but a declining, often injured PG is better? Ha ha ha

Last edited:
CP3 is a older player. Wall is having a MONSTER season.

2nd in steals
2nd in assists

1st in blocks among all PGs

scoring has increased

but a declining, often injured PG is better? Ha ha ha

That's not what I asked you to do ha ha ha

Moses Malone, Jason Kidd, Gordon Hayward, and Kyrie Irving all celebrate their birthdays today.

Solid group of ball players.

Wall is on pace to total 1800+ points, 850+ assists, and 150+ steals this season. He would be the first ever to do that, per @bball_ref.
I hate these ******* arbitrary combination of numbers that people pull to show how great someone is.

"Only player to score X points in the last 30 seconds of the 4th quarter after not scoring in the first 3"
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom