Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

C7pvSIYWkAAjS81.jpg:large

legit looks like you having an argument with ya girl and her friend stay telling her you aint **** and gassing her up to hit you over and over and she start swinging and slapping you and talking bout your moms and telling you your d small and how you aint shhhhh and you keep telling her to chill, and her friend keeps gassing her and she keeps slapping you til you finally get tired of bobbing and weaving and say f it and give her the typed transcript of the conversation between the 5 fingers and the face.

Last edited:
"Tables turn, lesson learned, my best look
You jumped sides on me, now you 'bout to meet Westbrook"

I always appreciate a good basketball related verse

"Tables turn, lesson learned, my best look
You jumped sides on me, now you 'bout to meet Westbrook"

I always appreciate a good basketball related verse

I think you'd appreciate Wale, then. Dude always manages to lace in something related to sports

I think you'd appreciate Wale, then. Dude always manages to lace in something related to sports
Yea I listen to him but dude really says he balls like Arenas and decides to put on the most embarrassing celebrity all star game performance of all time.

Hov tho
Hit a triple-double in the Garden
Held up my left wrist like I'm Harden

Yea I listen to him but dude really says he balls like Arenas and decides to put on the most embarrassing celebrity all star game performance of all time.

Hov tho

:lol: he probably said arenas since he reps the DMV in every damn track.. i just remember old *** secretary of education arne duncan was out there looking like white lebron

Bruh, I'm sure you've already heard it but just in case, peep Wale's track "Barry Sanders." Cuzz is droppin basketball analogies left and right

"He got himself a Kobe and they stuck with Vlade Divac".. Just one of the gems, referring to rick Ross picking him up after interscope played with his contract

Last edited:
if you haven't heard,
I'm michael, magic, and bird
all rolled in one
cuz none got more flows than young,
plus got more flows to come,
so if I aint better than BIG, I'm the closest one/

might as well finish it..

so move ova, cuz hos choose Hova,
my food for thought so hot, it gives you dudes ulcers
Rovers, roasters, posers
gettin it in with me, livin like they supposed tah
watches, chains, front row at the game
sold out arenas, all screamin my name

Goat, after Nas

Hov tho

Bruh, I'm sure you've already heard it but just in case, peep Wale's track "Barry Sanders." Cuzz is droppin basketball analogies left and right

"He got himself a Kobe and they stuck with Vlade Divac".. Just one of the gems, referring to rick Ross picking him up after interscope played with his contract

lol at wale calling himself kobe. son michael kidd gilcrest shooting form with the flow

Last edited:

Hov tho

lol at wale calling himself kobe. son michael kidd gilcrest shooting form with the flow

YIKES :lol:

To his credit, mmg and Rick destroyed/wasted his talent. Attention deficit and the mixtape about nothing are some of my favorite​ albums

1st half of the latest Jalen and Jacoby podcast was pretty good. Windhorst was in for Jalen and it was pretty interesting. Still think Bron used him as a puppet to go on TV and get Dray suspended though.

Why are people impressed by lebron playing more minutes than mj? It makes him look bad, he plays more minutes and is behind Mike in so many categories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom