Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing ball with football players is the worst. They'll reach in all game then call a foul when they miss a layup.
Justin Gilbert used to actually ball on dudes, then somebody called him a hard r playing intramural, and all hell broke loose 
laugh.gif

Shaq says he and Kobe would have dominated Warriors. Thoughts?

I agree. Regardless of which era rules are played. Shaq would go no less than 60 and 30 being guarded by Draymond.

I agree. Regardless of which era rules are played. Shaq would go no less than 60 and 30 being guarded by Draymond.

Shaq would have got his but he would have been on giligans island with Steph or would have had to show on pindowns.

It would be interesting though

Shaq would have got his but he would have been on giligans island with Steph or would have had to show on pindowns.

It would be interesting though

shaq trying to defend on a switch :lol:

Interesting, but I would go with the warriors only because between Steph/Klay/KD/ and the mismatches that would be caused. Shaq would go off for sure, but 3 is worth more than 2.

With the current rules? The warriors win easily.

Early 2000 non illegal defense and it's a toss up but still leaning towards the lakers.

Y'all leaving pretty Ricky outta this. He was a good defender as well as Horace Grant.

You saw what Mike Bibby and Troy Hudson and even Damon Stoudemire did to LAL for stretches.

Now imagine Steph freaking curry

They would obviously have McGee and Zaza in to guard Shaq and I'm sure he played against plenty worse big men in his time and didn't drop 60 and 30 on them. And if we're using that logic then Curry, Klay and KD would drop 35+ a game against Fisher, Brian Shaw and Robert Horry.

3's > 2's

The 96' Bulls is a matchup that's way more intriguing vs these current warriors than the Lakers of the early 2000's.

I think Scott Pollard, and the lawrence Funderburke's of the world are comparable to say, Zaza and Javale McGhee at least defensively vs Shaq.

And while Shaq ate them up, it's just hard for me to believe that the Lakers would be able to do anything with a Steph / Draymond PnR w/ KD and Klay spotting.

If Shaq meant that he and Kobe would get theirs then yeah he's right. But If he meant that the Lakers team as a whole would dominate the Dubs in a 7 game series then he's senile. 

It would be a good matchup. And I probably lean Lakers.

But "Destroy"......Shaq is wildin with that one.

Lakers couldn't "destroy" the Kings or Blazers. These Warriors team are better than both of them.

Kobe was getting passed around against Portland

Smitty
Bonzi
Old Pip

He's getting cooked

Bonzi gave him trouble cause he was bigger. Smitty Pip...hell nah. GS got a buncha frail boys. He was giving KD work way past his athletic prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom