Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not but lebron has not been able to achieve what Mike did despite playing more minutes

The longeitivity is impressive but at the same time it really hurts him bc he did less. I'm sure he thinks about this

Why are people impressed by lebron playing more minutes than mj? It makes him look bad, he plays more minutes and is behind Mike in so many categories

I'm not a bron fan but using minutes played to discredit what he's done in the league seems ludicrous. The MJ/Bron comparisons make sense considering they're transcendent players, but minutes played?? That's petty fam

I'm not a bron fan but using minutes played to discredit what he's done in the league seems ludicrous. The MJ/Bron comparisons make sense considering they're transcendent players, but minutes played?? That's petty fam
especially when you consider that bron's teams are usually horrible with him off the floor

I'm a huge bron fan and I'm not discrediting his work. All I'm saying is the minutes thing hurts him when compared to Mike

At the end of the day, it's rare that people use "minutes played" or per-36s in player comparisons. Bron has been in the league for what, 13 seasons? Crazy thing is, bron doesn't look like he's slowing down anytime soon. I mean, what if his minutes played are significantly more than MJs but he sustains this level of play for 3 or 4 more seasons than MJ?? does that tarnish brons legacy?

Last edited:
That's good for lebron and shouldn't even relate to MJ.
What lebron does on his time is on his legacy. There's no way he can even reach MJ. Kobe tried but fell short.

That's good for lebron and shouldn't even relate to MJ. What lebron does on his time is on his legacy. There's no way he can even reach MJ. Kobe tried but fell short.

Point well taken, sir.

That's generally how i feel in regards to all the now vs yesterday comparisons

Last edited:
I still remember when andrew bynum's sucka *** self tried to end jj's life in the playoffs. Bruh took it like a g. From that point on, always knew jj was about that life.

Shoving somebody in mid-air is probably the most ****** up thing you could possibly do to somebody. I never liked Bynum after that.

I'd rather be knocked out the air than bridged, having someone's foot under me on a jumper, or held down on a fastbreak, but that was a ***** *** move

Everyone says the players are getting worse. I think the players are getting easier to deal with today. I really do, because some of them are so dedicated. These young kids are so dedicated.

It’s refreshing. They understand after a while it’s what they do on the court that’s going to allow them to have a career. I don’t call a career three years or four years. I call a career a 10-year career. I think we’re really getting some great kids. We’re getting kids that are really impressive in interviews. Really impressive. T
http://www.nba.com/article/2017/03/23/jerry-west-talks-nba-draft-q

Jerry West. :pimp:

I'd rather be knocked out the air than bridged, having someone's foot under me on a jumper, or held down on a fastbreak, but that was a ***** *** move

Nah man, I've had all those done to me but the worst was being blindsided by a two hand shove in mid-air on a layup by this big *** former college offensive lineman with anger problems just cause he was pissed off at somebody else on my team. You have zero control of your body in that moment and I got a mean concussion from banging the back of my head against the floor.

I weighed like a buck 60 in college. I was ballin out against some fat, talentless, perma-benchwarmer offensive lineman. Cuzz was mad i was cookin, so next time i went to the basket he gave me that acolytes clothesline from hell. Concussion after my head bounced off the ground like a pez dispensary. Absolutely hated Cal football thereafter.

Last edited:

Nah man, I've had all those done to me but the worst was being blindsided by a two hand shove in mid-air on a layup by this big *** former college offensive lineman with anger problems just cause he was pissed off at somebody else on my team. You have zero control of your body in that moment and I got a mean concussion from banging the back of my head against the floor.

I weighed like a buck 60 in college. I was ballin out against some fat, talentless, perma-benchwarmer offensive lineman. Cuzz was mad i was cookin, so next time i went to the basket he gave me that acolytes clothesline from hell. Concussion after my head bounced off the ground like a pez dispensary. Absolutely hated Cal football thereafter.

wait...are yall the same person b?

Always equipped the 3 pt strap when the football players came on the court in college 
laugh.gif
 I considered them prison rules

been saying this, adam silver should just allow guys to scrap like hockey. we'd see all this nonsense be removed quickly cause nobody out there trying to fight

been saying this, adam silver should just allow guys to scrap like hockey. we'd see all this nonsense be removed quickly cause nobody out there trying to fight
We need a new Malice in the Palace. There's no landmark like that in today's NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom