Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonzi gave him trouble cause he was bigger. Smitty Pip...hell nah. GS got a buncha frail boys. He was giving KD work way past his athletic prime.

You sure you want to Pull up 2012....OKC vs LAL series #'s :nerd:

http://www.basketball-reference.com...-conference-semifinals-lakers-vs-thunder.html

Kobe was GREAT that year btw. Y'all going stop fronting on Kevin Durant like he not one of the greatest players of recent.

I think you have your years mixed up. That was his worst season other than his first couple years as a teenager and his post-Achilles years. He was a low-efficiency chucker that year. Out there going 3-21 and 3-20 and 6-28 and 4-15 and 5-18 and 7-25 and 9-31 and 7-24 and ****. :x Leading the league in usage at almost 36% (top 10 highest ever in a season) even though he was shooting like **** and had Pau and Bynum on his team. :lol: That season was just flat out selfish. He was much better the next year in '12-'13.

Not sure if describing Kobe's shooting or Russ'

boston is only 2 games back of cleveland?

what happened to the wiz? fighting for third place now?

i swear these east teams man

You saw what Mike Bibby and Troy Hudson and even Damon Stoudemire did to LAL for stretches.

Now imagine Steph freaking curry

You saw what Mike Bibby and Troy Hudson and even Damon Stoudemire did to LAL for stretches.

Now imagine Steph freaking curry

Shhhhhhh

No sense is aloud to be made here.

The first thing I thought about was Mike Bibby when I saw a mention of this matchup :lol: . I used to practice coming off screens like him in that era. He was so precise

Didn't wilt lead the league in assist one year

Maybe.

I should have sourced my post in case they were wrong.
Yeah, just looked up a few.

Wilt went 3 consecutive seasons with 5+ apg

Those other stats though 
eek.gif

Bill Russell has also averaged 5 apg for one season

Last edited:
a-friend butchers quotes all the time
laugh.gif
. Not surprised he botched that stat
https://rotogrinders.com/articles/1...ibly-helpful-nba-notes-for-march-24th-1823305

al-horford-300x200.jpg

3. James HardenRussell Westbrook  … Al Horford? Since March 15th, Horford’s 18.4 points, 8.4 rebounds, and 6 assists over five games, and he joins Harden and Westbrook as the only two players to have accomplished that feat during that span. His 5.0 assists per game on the season is historically good for a center, as only Joakim Noah  (5.4 assists per game in 2013-14) and Vlade Divac (5.3 in 2003-04). Boston has been staggering his and Isaiah Thomas’s  minutes as of late (Horford played close to 10 minutes with Thomas off the floor in his last game, for example), playing Horford with the second unit. 

Maybe.

Those other stats though 
eek.gif

Thanks for pulling it...def should have sourced dude from jump. He's a hack.

sidenote: Those dudes were playing almost the whole game
laugh.gif
 Old School

Last edited:

Maybe.

View media item 2379210
Those other stats though :wow:

He played 47 minutes a game and averaged only 24, 23, and 8 per game?? Per NT analytics, this would be a pedestrian statline

welp

caught red handed

i wonder where he was on that list the last previous years? that would be even more telling

Last edited:
 Westbrook ranks dead last in the NBA in contested shots among players averaging 30 or more MPG by a considerable margin. Hilariously, the only two players who have contested less 3P FGA’s are Rudy Gobert and Whiteside, who have contested 53 and 64 respectively. Russell Westbrook is at 69 while having playing [sic] close to the same amount of minutes…Yes, DeAndre Jordan has contested more 3P FGA’s this season than Russell Westbrook.
http://thebiglead.com/2017/03/24/is...tats-by-leaving-his-defender-stats-say-he-is/

Last edited:
muhgs be discrediting russ. acting like he just lets his man shoot and runs for the board :lol:

ya want him to focus on running/closing out on defender, jumping and contesting and still have energy to run the offense???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom