Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

they need to have one of these everytime the Russ gets a team assisted triple - double. Heard about the 70, then, I read the ESPN article about how they were fouling to get the ball back to run up the points. SMH. Need James Harden to win the MVP, so this putting up empty stats thing doesnt catch on like the #Popovching nonsense has.

You would have thought they won :rofl:

Pretty Ricky 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude's hating on a 20 year old dropping 70. What a world. It wasn't vs the Nets or Lakers either. Celtics are a 2nd place team that's known for sound defense.

Man are yall watching the same thing I was?

Trash. Byke? More like Sike.
curry has 16 points 6 rebounds 7 assists on 6 for 12 shooting
ANd the Brother?

I don't doubt nor did I, that they can dispose of Sac, but like I said....Frauds.....and Byke is not it. 

Take a look at the 5 opponents coming up, for them, and then get at me when those wrap...and we shall see what is what....Buns 

GSW gets no love.

Salt is in the shaker though, I don't need that to tell you about your sorry *** Warriors.

They are byke though....I'm hearing
Can't be byke until they get KD ha ha ha

Like I was saying though, I would have joined your worry wagon BBQ if they went on a losing streak to these weaker teams

But, nope. They took care of business. Now comes some real tests

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom