Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

@Carver  kATS only shots that I have seen were rb and putbacks, in the 4th
It's pretty bad that's all he's gotten pretty much this whole 2nd half.

Also Jordan Clarkson on one tonight.. dude making all these ridiculous 3s 
laugh.gif

bruhhhhh.. all these fools making wild shots now. Crackheads energy got them all feeling it 
mean.gif

We were up 8 with 2 minutes left 
indifferent.gif

Haven't scored in like 6 minutes 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Staying in the top 10 and drafting Isaac 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm trying to enjoy the season by looking at the positives with all the losing.. give me a break 
laugh.gif

with the way the suns were feeding him that ball, had it gone into OT booker wouldve surpassed kobe's 81..

statpadding or not, 70 points in one game is impressive as hell regardless of how it comes

You don't blatantly stat pad when you're losing and your team and coach shouldn't be aiding you in stat padding. The Suns should be ashamed and Devin Booker should be ashamed of himself. Idgaf that's a loser mentality. You're proud of yourself bc you scored 70? Why tf do you even want to score that much if it took THAT to do so. Have some pride man. Miss me with all that he's a 20 yr who just scored 70 talk. Look at the context and what it took him & his team to do for him to score that many points. Earl Watson should be fired.

Last edited:
Agreed with how hard it is to score 70, but they should be ashamed they went after it the way they did. Locker room full of losers (apart from my boy Bledsoe lol). You think someone like Russ, Kawhi, LeBum etc would chase after a scoring record in that fashion?

bruh is 20 years old and dropped 70 points on 50% shooting. if my teammate is shooting that efficiently, i'm passing him the ball especially if no one else is hittin. if they should be ashamed of anything it should be of their defensive effort.

this is a team full of dudes that are barely out of puberty..let that boy cook and feel himself a bit.

**** at 20 years old, what was i celebrating with my boys? pullin numbers at the club from a bunch of 4s and 5s (with severe beer goggles)

Last edited:
You don't blatantly stat pad when you're losing and your team and coach shouldn't be aiding you in stat padding. The Suns should be ashamed and Devin Booker should be ashamed of himself. Idgaf that's a loser mentality. You're proud of yourself bc you scored 70? Why tf do you even want to score that much if it took THAT to do so. Have some pride man. Miss me with all that he's a 20 yr who just scored 70 talk. Look at the context and what it took him & his team to do for him to score that many points. Earl Watson should be fired.
It's the World man.

Instant gratification at the expense of Everything else.

I'm not a cheap shot guy but as soon as they started fouling to stop play and get the ball back, I would have just kept all my guys on the sideline, or I would have sent in a goon.

Earl Watson already looks silly for fielding an 8 man team, what's the harm in this I suppose.

why does this NBA locker room look so damn decrepit? joint looks like they could film scenes for orange is the new black in it

on another note, i know my boy leandro usher raymond is hittin that pose when he's breakin off these brazilians at the club...i used to workout at a 24 hour fitness that barbs brought one of his sidepieces to. he signed her up for membership there and never returned with her after that. girl couldn't speak a lick of english but lord if she's any indication of what the average brazilian chick looks like, they need to continue hosting every international sporting event in Rio.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom