Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is getting ridiculous man

he better play

he need to quit being a little *****

i got a feeling the cavs are gonna win by 30 tomorrow if he plays

This the same team who's management shut down Eric Bledsoe I mean look at there starting line up they tanking

Booker's comment to Crowder on IG was funny but I just watched the highlights of every point Booker scored and Crowder wasn't guarding him for one single point of it :lol:

Agreed with how hard it is to score 70, but they should be ashamed they went after it the way they did. Locker room full of losers (apart from my boy Bledsoe lol). You think someone like Russ, Kawhi, LeBum etc would chase after a scoring record in that fashion?
U know damn well russ would be gunning for it. Hell he tries to get those last few assist when the game is over sometimes.

Guy scored 29 in the fourth and go six points off intentional fouling, yet those 6 points are enough to discredit the whole thing. Meanwhile we have another basketball team who completely engineers rebounds so one guy can stat hunt triple doubles and it never gets discussed.

Word,never change NT :lol:

Not even sure what the C's were so butthurt about, they still won.

Last edited:
I definitely don't think Bron is playing in this game tonight.
They say his eye is pretty irritated and legit swollen on the cornea.

He's going to get so crucified, and he's really hurt.
The Gods are brutal right now.

Guy scored 29 in the fourth and go six points off intentional fouling, yet those 6 points are enough to discredit the whole thing. Meanwhile we have another basketball team who completely engineers rebounds so one guy can stat hunt triple doubles and it never gets discussed.

You're on the "Russ's rebounds aren't legit" island too?

Crack mamba

tenor.gif

Eric bledsoe toes are not cute smh

:wow: Guess you're meeting your Dubs in San Fran

You're on the "Russ's rebounds aren't legit" island too?
Been on it man. I'm impressed by the fact that he's not burning out but these rebounds are scams.

It don't have to be either or. Even the biggest Westbrook fans say he's stat padding. It always gets discussed. :lol: You live in this thread, you know. And yeah that 70 is kinda fraudulent. 21-40, 4-11 in 3's. The Suns was tryna get him there.

I was expecting to see that Booker shot like 60% from the field, probably 7-10 or 11 from 3 and they actually won the game. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom