Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im mad at myself for only half watching last night's game.

Celtics were up 25 the whole game so i didnt eem notice Booker was going off like that. Thats dope though :pimp:

Crowder looking real salty though. Grown men popping off on social media is always worth a laugh.

Last edited:
that was a fake 70
alternativescoring

:nerd:

bronny and them boys resting up tonight? :lol:

Last edited:
So you two are telling me the Phoenix Suns who have been tanking were trying to win that game?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Uhhhh what?

The players that were playing were definitely trying to win. The tanking isn't done by the players.

This has nothing to do with this thread but I just finished watching Arrival and I have never watched anything so boring in my entire life. That **** was equivalent to eating an entire bottle of melatonin. I felt like I could fall over and pass out at any point. I want to smack the **** out of every critic who gave that movie a great review and convinced me to waste two hours of my life on that steaming pile of ****

Never saw arrival, but I just watched the Netflix Dave Chapelle special and that **** was garbage. Got great reviews and I love Dave, but wow I should've lowered my expectations.

Never saw arrival, but I just watched the Netflix Dave Chapelle special and that **** was garbage. Got great reviews and I love Dave, but wow I should've lowered my expectations.
1st one was ok, like a warmup. 2nd one was pretty funny. Not like his first 2 standups, but it was still good imo

Then again I had it on in the background at work, so I probably only really caught the highlights 

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with this thread but I just finished watching Arrival and I have never watched anything so boring in my entire life. That **** was equivalent to eating an entire bottle of melatonin. I felt like I could fall over and pass out at any point. I want to smack the **** out of every critic who gave that movie a great review and convinced me to waste two hours of my life on that steaming pile of ****
Somebody needs to smack the fire out of you.

1.Take that messass of an opinion to the Movie thread that you'll never find.

2. 8/8

Last edited:
LAst WIz v Cavs game was game of the year. Actually best game i seen in years.
Wiz still pissed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom