Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron bout to show up to the game with a limp and an eyepatch.

We need black mask Bron byke

nba-asks-lebron-james-to-stop-wearing-his-fearsome-black-mask.jpg

lol @ people using this devin booker bush league **** to discredit kobe

did you guys even watch that whole raptors lakers game?

waaaaay different than this boston suns game

the biggest clown **** about yesterday was when the entire team was huddled around booker and that piece of paper with 70 on it like that paper was a championship trophy they just won

just pathetic

It's a good example of todays NBA.
Sacrifice the real competitive game for breaking records and allow more high scores and easy dunks.
Like the ASG has been unwatchable the recent years.

And so was the Raptors game :lol: Casey had benched the starters and everything.

Kobe still in there jacking up threes :lol:

Stat-padding.
this might be the stupidest thing I've seen in this thread..... The Lakers were down double digits at half, and were on their way to getting waxed by the raptors before Kobe went off. Had he have not had that game the Lakers could have very well lost that day. Where the h*** where y'all at??....Go back and watch the entire game smh

Last edited:

PHX beat the Knicks twice

Suns > Knicks
Knicks beat the Spurs
Spurs beat the Warriors

Knicks > Warriors
[h3]Last team standing[/h3]
Through 71 games, San Antonio has beaten 28 of the other 29 basketball teams in the NBA.

New York is the last team with an unblemished record (1-0) against Los Spurs. These teams met once in February during the Rodeo Road Trip.

source: http://www.poundingtherock.com/2017/3/25/15058806/game-preview-san-antonio-spurs-new-york-knicks

Sad world we live in where a 20 year old kid scores 70 points in an NBA game and gets **** for it.

Celtics are a bunch of broads too. Just give him credit, say glad we got the W, and move on to the next game.

Isaiah Thomas pointed out that the Suns were blatantly chasing Booker’s points.

“It was weird what they were doing. I’ve never seen nothing like that, chasing those numbers.”

“I don’t think anybody’s ever seen that. Continue to call time-outs, continue to foul when we’re up 15. But, I mean, it was obvious what they were trying to do—get him the most points possible"

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Isaiah Thomas pointed out that the Suns were blatantly chasing Booker’s points.

“It was weird what they were doing. I’ve never seen nothing like that, chasing those numbers.”

“I don’t think anybody’s ever seen that. Continue to call time-outs, continue to foul when we’re up 15. But, I mean, it was obvious what they were trying to do—get him the most points possible"

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Lil Zeke is an idiot lol. Does he not realize the Suns were trying to win the game the entire time

Could argue you're extending the game
But no, you should play to win the game meaning let the clock run out and don't try to score anymore

My god

Booker was hot.

You call it statpadding, but you could have easily called it Watson not giving up on the game that easily. Why isn't it that Watson was trying to extend the game?

Like @nickmaz96
said, if Boston misses a couple of free throws, this discussion is completely different. They were down and trying to come back. For Giggles, the suns actually won the 3rd and 4th quarters. With Booker rolling the way that he was, all it would have taken was a set of missed free throws to make **** interesting.

So you two are telling me the Phoenix Suns who have been tanking were trying to win that game? :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom