Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My comprehension is terrible? :lol:

I say Kobe beat up on the Raps bench to get to 80 when the game had been decided and you say teams come back in that situation all the time so it was justified :rofl: get the **** outta here b talking about comprehension :lol:

Kobe stat-padded. Period. If we putting an asterisk next to Book, Kobe gets one too.
You've gotta be kidding me.

Kobe WON in 2006. The Suns game was over well before the final buzzer sounded.

And so was the Raptors game :lol: Casey had benched the starters and everything.

Kobe still in there jacking up threes :lol:

Stat-padding.

What if the Celtics missed a couple free throws & the Suns cut it to 6 or 8 with over a minute left?

Anything is possible

Cavs recalled Kay Felder.

Sounds like a Kyrie rest night
nerd.gif

If you're getting blown out you Midas whale let your team help you score as many points possible to impress the dudes on NT who don't even bother with context.

My god

Booker was hot.

You call it statpadding, but you could have easily called it Watson not giving up on the game that easily. Why isn't it that Watson was trying to extend the game?

Like @nickmaz96 said, if Boston misses a couple of free throws, this discussion is completely different. They were down and trying to come back. For Giggles, the suns actually won the 3rd and 4th quarters. With Booker rolling the way that he was, all it would have taken was a set of missed free throws to make **** interesting.

My god

Booker was hot.

You call it statpadding, but you could have easily called it Watson not giving up on the game that easily. Why isn't it that Watson was trying to extend the game?

Like @nickmaz96
said, if Boston misses a couple of free throws, this discussion is completely different. They were down and trying to come back. For Giggles, the suns actually won the 3rd and 4th quarters. With Booker rolling the way that he was, all it would have taken was a set of missed free throws to make **** interesting.
Oh come on you can't tell me when teams have a very comfortable lead early on, they lay the foot off the gas pedal, but keep them comfortably at bay. The final game score does not tel the whole story.

Why are the Celtics being such broads about this? Yall got the W, no reason for yall to be so catty 
laugh.gif
cause the end of the gm was a **** show
you got the suns bench celebrating like they were the cubs ending the drought
laugh.gif
If I'm on the team with the W idgaf what the other team does after the game.

Them ****** can spray champagne all over the stadium, they lost, idc.

Celts sounding bitter for no reason. Imagine the comments they'd make if they lost 
sick.gif

lol @ people using this devin booker bush league **** to discredit kobe

did you guys even watch that whole raptors lakers game?

waaaaay different than this boston suns game

the biggest clown **** about yesterday was when the entire team was huddled around booker and that piece of paper with 70 on it like that paper was a championship trophy they just won

just pathetic

Barbs and Chandler have a ring, they gladly participated. Got me laughing a bit not gonna lie. Still no reason to be bitter at them they're the youngest team in the league, the worst team in the league and have had absolutely nothing to be happy about the entire season 
laugh.gif
 can't blame em for being happy in the moment

lol @ people using this devin booker bush league **** to discredit kobe

did you guys even watch that whole raptors lakers game?

waaaaay different than this boston suns game

the biggest clown **** about yesterday was when the entire team was huddled around booker and that piece of paper with 70 on it like that paper was a championship trophy they just won

just pathetic
Seriously
They need to rewatch the 81 point game by Kobe
Kobe was simply cooking with gas that day and willed the Lakers to victory :pimp:

Barbs and Chandler have a ring, they gladly participated. Got me laughing a bit not gonna lie. Still no reason to be bitter at them they're the youngest team in the league, the worst team in the league and have had absolutely nothing to be happy about the entire season :lol:  can't blame em for being happy in the moment

That title belongs to BK Nets

Last edited:
some y'all were drinking out of sippy cups when kobe had his 81 pts

i guess what i'm really trying to say is that i'm old

this is not the same suns team that beat the knicks twice

they are purposely sitting out all their good players like bledsoe, knight, chandler, and others for the rest of the season to lose on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom