Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont consider it to be trivial. I value shooting above all else, and PG is where 3 point shooting matters the most.

Where arguably the greatest to play the position couldn't shoot 3's stop tryna pigeonhole these players by Today's game, Greatness is gonna shine through no matter what weakness you have.

Congratulations on the rebounds. I'd rather my PG defend then rebound though. Let the bigs do their jobs.

Hopefully we play Houston for the NBA title in June.

View media item 2380873
No wall in sight[emoji]129300[/emoji] Magic contest shots and rebound.
View media item 2380873

No wall in sight[emoji]129300[/emoji] Magic contest shots and rebound.
View media item 2380879

Holla when Harden makes a All Defensive team ever... I will wait

Can't contest a shot if they can't get a shot up on you

reece.JPG

We really trying to paint Harden as a better defender solely on shot contests? Lol come on yo.

Absolutely no one would say that harden is a better defender than wall.

My man said harden doesn't play defense to get his rebounds.

He tried to make it like it was a Westbrook situation with they way he rebounding

Another stat that doesn't tell the whole story. Anybody that watches them play know damn well Wall plays more and better defense than Harden.

Defensive fg%

Harden 46.6
Wall 41.8

Lets not forget there is a whole 20 minute defensive montage of Harden's defensive prowess, my post are in no way saying Wall > Harden but if I'm forming a team of players If i want a defensive orriented team i am in no way taking HArden.

I've been meaning to ask you how you feel about Harden dribbling the air out of the ball this season. Keeps the ball for over 5 seconds every time he touches it :nerd:  

One of the greatest offenses of all time. I'm sure the coaching staff is just fine with whatever he's doing.

No they don't matter

I've been meaning to ask you how you feel about Harden dribbling the air out of the ball this season. Keeps the ball for over 5 seconds every time he touches it :nerd:  

He's been doing that but at least this season it's been when the big switch out on to him.

Still the best playmaker in the game. Best vision. Best ISO scorer.

Basically everything we thought Magic Johnson would be

I've been meaning to ask you how you feel about Harden dribbling the air out of the ball this season. Keeps the ball for over 5 seconds every time he touches it 
nerd.gif

One of the greatest offenses of all time. I'm sure the coaching staff is just fine with whatever he's doing.
IDK, man. Chris Paul led the best offense in the NBA a couple years back, and his teams are usually among the leaders, but Addict didn't like how much he dribbled/possessed the ball. Wondering if that is still an issue for him. 
laugh.gif

Still the best playmaker in the game. Best vision. Best ISO scorer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom