Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope kawhi win tho. They gotta reward winning, only thing that makes me pause with his case is, their better defensively when he sits and his on/off rating.

their second unit guys usually lock up other teams backups
simmons and dedmon are one of the better defenders in the league
the drop off is minimal and the defense is still +

Last edited:
Advanced stats aren't really necessary tho. Magic assists more and turns it over less. It's like asking who's a better passer between magic and harden and saying harden is because he takes more shots and free throws.

If you ask me who's the better scorer it's harden, no argument. Better passer should be magic hands down.

All I'm saying is that if you think one player is a better passer than another, using total turnovers or per game without context is probably not the way to go.

There's better stats that would show you that magic is a better passer than harden.

Your position is who you guard.
Harden has no position 
nerd.gif

agree or not it's the reality.

in 99% of scenarios the only thing that matters about positions is who you gaurd.

Nikola Jokic can bring the ball up the court all he wants, but he gaurds 5's so he's a 5.
bwahaha
So let's say when Kawhi is out there guarding Chris Paul, Kawhi's a PG now?

I understand @a-friend perspective. KD has yet to come through in the big moments. He's consistently let his team down when they needed him the most. He had the Warriors down 3-1 in a close out game, and chocked away two pivotal games. LeBron seems to have had his number as well. You have to think it's in his head to a certain extent. Why else would he go to GS?
You echo my sentiments for sure.

KD vs Lebron will end in heartbreak for Warrior fans.

The best thing to happen to the Warriors is not getting KD, it's that the Wizards happen to figure it out the same year that they happen to get KD.

I legit give my hat to Washington> Cavs in a 7game series.

I know playoff intensity is a different animal and Cavs are likely to excel there mentally while Wiz are likely to fail but......they do have Brooks who has some experience there.

But the short of it is, I'm betting against KD in big moments, because I know what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom