Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden is a very creative passer. It's a gift and a curse for him. Partly why he turns over the ball.

The rockets don't run just high PNR, you fooling yourself if you think otherwise

Last edited:
I know and I'm ready.
pimp.gif

You don't think Magic wasn't racking up assists dumping it down to Kareem?

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

You didn't even disagree that it's all harden does tho. Magic was 'magic' for a reason and wasn't breaking turnover records in the process

You do known magic is 11th all time in turnovers right?

And sure Magic has the great no look passes but magic Harden has the Magic ISOs. :pimp:

I hope kawhi win tho. They gotta reward winning, only thing that makes me pause with his case is, their better defensively when he sits and his on/off rating.

Speaking of the goat lets not forget how close he came to avg a triple

9.6 9.5 18.6

If only his his selfish teammates like Kareem and worthy would've sacrificed rebounds for him

You do known magic is 11th all time in turnovers right?

And sure Magic has the great no look passes but magic Harden has the Magic ISOs. :pimp:

Damn near 6 a game for harden tho. Less than 2:1 assists for every to

Harden is a very creative passer. It's a gift and a curse for him. Partly why he turns over the ball.

That kinda means he's a bad passer. Creative turnovers?

Last edited:
Didn't Harden break his own record for Turnovers in a season? That how you know you great when you are competing against yourself.

Not even sure what you're trying to compare there :lol:

Magic was consistently over 3:1 assists to tos. Is there any other scenario where a guy averaging 1.9:1 tos is considered a great or even good passer?

If only his his selfish teammates like Kareem and worthy would've sacrificed rebounds for him
Damn near 6 a game for harden tho. Less than 2:1 assists for every to
That kinda means he's a bad passer. Creative turnovers?

That would assume that every turnover is off a pass. Any if that's the case then he's the greatest scorer in the history of the nba

Harden is a good passer, but he's kind of careless with the ball sometimes.  

Last edited:
Not even sure what you're trying to compare there :lol:

Magic was consistently over 3:1 assists to tos. Is there any other scenario where a guy averaging 1.9:1 tos is considered a great or even good passer?

Turnover percentage. It accounts for FGA attempts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom