Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC has as good a chance of making out of the 1st round as the Clippers do.

A better chance if they stayed or go back to the 7seed and face SAS.

Last edited:

OKC has as good of chance of making out of the 1st round as the Clippers do.
This isn't true and you know it.

The Clippers, if they stay four or five and the Jazz do, are going to play a team that they've beaten 17 out of their last 19 times. And 10 times in a row at home.

The Thunder, if they're in 6th or 7th, will play the Spurs or Rockets.

In your words, start over.

So let's say when Kawhi is out there guarding Chris Paul, Kawhi's a PG now?

exception that proves the rule.

In 99% of scenarios your position is who you gaurd.

Also there is a difference between who you gaurd in most scenarios for 82 games, and generational defensive talent being able to gaurd every eprimiter position.

Winless without Sap.

Then when he gets back he won't be 100 so the games are still gonna be dogfights.

Looks like they'll only get in as #8, then another sweep by LeBron :smh: which would make it 0-16 all time against him. 0-16

Depressing.

People keep brining up the super elite perimeter defender who gets tasked with guarding the other teams best perimiter player as if it somehow invalidates this rule. :lol:

it doesn't, it falls into the 1%.

in 99% of scenarios your position is who can guard.

Really interested in seeing how the Cavs get around their defense come playoff time. Is this the year?

A better chance if they stayed or go back to the 7seed and face SAS.

broheem, you really want to see OKC get bounced by SAS? i know they had spurs' number last season but this is a completely different OKC team

Last edited:

This isn't true and you know it.
This is totally true my dude.

I'm not throwing shade, I'm just telling you LAC won't get passed UTAH, and if they swap 4 and 5 spots well, they still play UTAH.

I like OKC chances in 7 against Houston as much as that.

I like OKC chances against SAS much more than LAC vs UTAH.

I'm not throwing shade, I'm just telling you LAC won't get passed UTAH, and if they swap 4 and 5 spots well, they still play UTAH.

Bro, we've been ****** there isn't any denying that.

But you're being completely biased.

You really believe, that the Clippers, who've beaten the Jazz 3 out of 4 this year, and 17 of 19 overall, have a worse chance at getting out of the first round than OKC, if they played the Spurs?!

Come on bro. Don't be like this

I'm not even ruling out OKC beating SAS in the first rd, but if you think they have a better chance at getting out of RD 1 than LAC does against Utah, then like...that's 100% bias.

Last edited:
C733wwhWkAECM2p.jpg
bean

Bro, we've been ****** there isn't any denying that.

But you're being completely biased.

You really believe, that the Clippers, who've beaten the Jazz 3 out of 4 this year, and 17 of 19 overall, have a worse chance at getting out of the first round than OKC, if they played the Spurs?!

Come on bro. Don't be like this

I'm not even ruling out OKC beating SAS in the first rd, but if you think they have a better chance at getting out of RD 1 than LAC does against Utah, then like...that's 100% bias.
You know the loss of KD has him out here losing a grip on reality. Just give him some time, he'll be alright again one day.

Shouldn't be? Relax...

He should be in it

But you could have just said why harden is the clear MVP

No. Shouldn't be in the conversation. Okc still struggling and regular season almost over. Russ puts up incredible numbers... And still keeps losing. I like IT and kawhi over Russ. Mvp is always the best player on the best team. This year they're trying to do away with it. So Harden is putting up crazy numbers AND WINNING.

If Westbrook had won at least 50 games by this point then those numbers mean something. But that's not the case at all

You know the loss of KD has him out here losing a grip on reality. Just give him some time, he'll be alright again one day.
laugh.gif
A Friend is my guy, and 'm certainly not ruling out that LAC could lose to Utah in Round 1. They could.

But given their success against Utah, it's flat out crazy to think that this version of OKC, playing the spurs, has a better chance of getting out of round 1 than the clips do if they play Utah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom