Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't call it bias, which means it's probably bias
laugh.gif

I wouldn't bet lunch on this OKC team much less a big dollar amount. (so I suppose I should just shut up
laugh.gif
)

They can have my cheers, it ends there. 

Last edited:
No. Shouldn't be in the conversation. Okc still struggling and regular season almost over. Russ puts up incredible numbers... And still keeps losing. I like IT and kawhi over Russ. Mvp is always the best player on the best team. This year they're trying to do away with it. So Harden is putting up crazy numbers AND WINNING.

If Westbrook had won at least 50 games by this point then those numbers mean something. But that's not the case at all

This is idiotic logic.

Co-MVP's? Haha not even close, its Harden all day

Gotta get that triple-double though right? Dudes wont make it out the first round.

I wouldn't call it bias, which means it's probably bias
laugh.gif

I wouldn't bet lunch on this OKC team much less a big dollar amount. (so I suppose I should just shut up
laugh.gif
)

They can have my cheers, it ends there. 
laugh.gif
you're a good man A-Friend.

Houston plays 8 guys.

OKC plays 11 guys.

It was over at tip. I knew MDA would skeet all up in Donnies face.

This is idiotic logic.

Where? So mvp hasn't been going to the best player on the best team every year? So Harden isn't doing crazy numbers AND winning? So okc being 41-30 is ok cuz at least in those 30 losses Westbrook got a triple double? PLEASE explain the idiotic logic.

Or were you saying me thinking IT and kawhi are better choices is idiotic?

You have to put your best guys on the floor vs any team, but against the best Offense I've ever seen as far as commitment and working the plan, it's a must or it's RIP.

Where? So mvp hasn't been going to the best player on the best team every year? So Harden isn't doing crazy numbers AND winning? So okc being 41-30 is ok cuz at least in those 30 losses Westbrook got a triple double? PLEASE explain the idiotic logic.

Or were you saying me thinking IT and kawhi are better choices is idiotic?

Boston at this point doesn't have 50 wins, so IT shouldn't be in the conversation either by your own logic.

OKC is 29-6 when he gets a triple double so I'm not sure where that garbage stat 30 losses from.

Best player on best team would eliminate Harden as well.

Last edited:
Boston at this point doesn't have 50 wins, so IT shouldn't be in the conversation either by your own logic.

OKC is 29-6 when he gets a triple double so I'm not sure where that garbage stat 30 losses from.

Best player on best team would eliminate Harden as well.

But I clearly explained they're trying to go away from that this year by even considering Harden. IT isn't being discussed for putting up triple doubles like Westbrook is. Not only that but nobody in the east has 50 wins. Not only that but the Celtics have 47. I think they'll crack 50. Not only that but Celtics are half a game behind 1st place... Lead by IT. Okc is 3 games behind 5th.

That garbage 30 stat comes from their garbage record. I know it's ugly. But it's the facts. If you disagree with this... You're essentially saying a player carrying a team barely holding 5th place... Is more important than a player carrying a team in 2nd place.. Cuz player a has better stats. Is that what you believe?

Harden just sat 6 minutes of that quarter and Donovan ran Russ with the bench
mad.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom