Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I clearly explained they're trying to go away from that this year by even considering Harden. IT isn't being discussed for putting up triple doubles like Westbrook is. Not only that but nobody in the east has 50 wins. Not only that but the Celtics have 47. I think they'll crack 50. Not only that but Celtics are half a game behind 1st place... Lead by IT. Okc is 3 games behind 5th.

That garbage 30 stat comes from their garbage record. I know it's ugly. But it's the facts. If you disagree with this... You're essentially saying a player carrying a team barely holding 5th place... Is more important than a player carrying a team in 2nd place.. Cuz player a has better stats. Is that what you believe?

Start all over.

You made up something that's false regarding Russ's triple doubles.

Bruh y'all can't tell me these 3D's are empty. If he didn't get one and stay aggressive this would be a 40 point game.

Start all over.

You made up something that's false regarding Russ's triple doubles.

You're gonna take my clearly sarcastic statement of at least in those 30 losses Russ got a triple double as literal, just to be able to invalidate everything I said? Lol. I see what you trying to do. At least you didn't try to hinge your backing out on a grammatical or spelling error.

Only us, can blow an 18 point lead to the kings with 5 min left to go in the game. Sums up our season.

Once again the Clippers need to blow that **** up soon as they lose in the 1st rd.

:lol: @ dude saying Russ shouldn't be in the MVP conversation. Wildest things said in a minute.

Last edited:
That clippers game was wild :lol:

They tried to turn over papagiannis, left Buddy wide open :lol: then he steals the inbound and gets a corner 3.

CP passing the ball w/ 1 second on the shot clock :lol:

Ugly ugly stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom