Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
rockets: 20 FTs
warriros: 2 FTs

keep the game close, Adam.
I'd call shenanigans if it wasnt The Rockets. They're second in Free Throw Rate and take away the fact that the Clippers have Jordan and they're first.

Last edited:

Steph and Klay don't shoot a lot of FT's period though.

klay doesn't draw fouls because he takes a bunch of 3s and midrange shots, that's understandable. steph though? inexplainable how many non-calls occur when he draws contact in the lane. people need to drop the narrative that steph is only a 3 point shooter.

harden's swipe through move is effective as hell but i just don't understand how the phantom or 50/50 foul calls that always go his way.

klay doesn't draw fouls because he takes a bunch of 3s and midrange shots, that's understandable. steph though? inexplainable how many non-calls occur when he draws contact in the lane. people need to drop the narrative that steph is only a 3 point shooter.

harden's swipe through move is effective as hell but i just don't understand how the phantom or 50/50 foul calls that always go his way.
a lot of calls happen cause of reputation refs already have this perception of these players

i'd pull out the group on after a month or so of dating

can't be doing that on the first date. why even take the broad out to eat on the first date? that's so basic and boring. plus i ain't spending money on you on the first date. i don't know you like that

5c8741b6-7108-4073-805f-8ceb3f743447.jpg
Someone please edit this into a MJ crying face  
laugh.gif

Never reach against Harden 
laugh.gif
 What's so hard about that? It doesnt matter if you foul him or not, they're gonna call it anyways.

Steph and Klay don't shoot a lot of FT's period though.

Most of Stephs game is still played on the perimeter. 20 feet and out. And when does he drive he's not the type that draws contact. He's not Westbrook or AI, how he would go at dudes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom