Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron better off losing in the east finals than get embarrased in finals and add another L to his finals record :nerd:

Who's the real king of the 4th?

Isaiah Thomas is getting a look for MVP, and he has a lower PER and lower Real Plus Minus than Wall, a lower clutch net rating, and is an infinitely worse and less dangerous defender.

Wall has been doing it in the clutch, too. In Wizards games in which the score is within five points in the last three minutes, Wall’s usage rockets up to 38.2 percent as he assumes the role of closer, and his True Shooting increases to 54.6 percent. His net rating in these clutch situations this season is a beefy 20.3. And the Wizards have played a hypertension-inducing 49 such games so far this season. For comparison, Russell Westbrook, Lord of the Clutch, has played in 37 such games.

salt-bae.gif

At the end of every tenure with Bron it always ends the same.

He gotta stop recruiting these Larry Holmes types and get some younger dudes in there

Last edited:
I don't know why the Cavs got D Will. He's the PG version of D Howard. SMH
:lol: on paper the Cavs look good as hell to a casual, eye test since asb says different. I'll be rooting for wiz/celt/raptors/heat whoever they play in the playoffs. Whoever does the deed and get em out of there I'll buy an authentic jersey of that team.

I'm gonna need someone in the East to mercy kill D Will in the playoffs this season. Like Tony Parker and Manu. Put these guys out of their misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom