Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man
laugh.gif
roll.gif

You guys have NBAtv commentators but I'm blacked out and have to watch it on local, every time Russ passes the ball to a mate and they pass up the shot the commentators get WEAK!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

"_____has to shoot that ball, what is he doing, shoot it"

yuck..dude is def jacking for assists now. First time in a while he actually is chasing it. Theres no flow.

This is my guy. And MVP.

But..

This is wack af.

Suns need to play lockdown on everyone not named westbrook. Deny that ball like they deny knowing that girl that called and they girl answered

Ironic they are the ones doing this seeing as they cheesed for Booker a few weeks ago. 

Can you imagine thinking you're one of the best players in the league and having to play with Westbrook every night?
sick.gif

sick.gif

My Mother is hot!

Texts are coming a mile a minute right now

"trade Adams"

"He can't screen he's too slow, he can't defend he's too stiff, he can't offense, he can't do nothing but grow long hair and a gross mustache"

Moms be trippin

yuck..dude is def jacking for assists now. First time in a while he actually is chasing it. Theres no flow.

This is my guy. And MVP.

But..

This is wack af.

I have some magic beans to sell you, and Jay Electronica is dropping two albums this year.

My Mother is hot!

Texts are coming a mile a minute right now

"trade Adams"

"He can't screen he's too slow, he can't defend he's too stiff, he can't offense, he can't do nothing but grow long hair and a gross mustache"

Moms be trippin
Mom basketball comments are the best 
pimp.gif

Mine does this thing where one minute she makes an in depth observation on the game and then the next says some outlandish **** that makes no sense 
roll.gif

Welp that was some ho stuff by the Suns. At least they got the win though, now if the Lakers don't F this up for themselves. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom