Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif

Does Stevens have a case for COTY? Hes out here giving Olynyk, Smart, and Jerebko heavy minutes and winning 50+ games. Outside of Zeke, Horford, Bradley, and Brown, this squad has zero talent.

Cleveland, Washington, Miami, Indy, Toronto, and Atlanta all have more talent than Boston but will finish with less wins. I hope Stevens gets a look for COTY because he does more with less.

Last edited:
D'Antoni > Stevens 

The Boston Celtics are where they were expected to be. Houston got ridiculed for hiring D'Antoni. 

I'm hoping Russ gets the record and the Suns win for the Lakers sake. 

All-time rivals always picking up each other from the airport when their team faces each other? I thought it was AAU that made players too buddy-buddy? Foh b.

All-time greats thinking they would dominate the generation younger than theirs? Things will never change.

edit: link is broken because coincidentally there's a sensor word in the youtube link. b......i....h smh

Last edited:
Does Stevens have a case for COTY? Hes out here giving Olynyk, Smart, and Jerebko heavy minutes and winning 50+ games. Outside of Zeke, Horford, Bradley, and Brown, this squad has zero talent.

Cleveland, Washington, Miami, Indy, Toronto, and Atlanta all have more talent than Boston but will finish with less wins. I hope Stevens gets a look for COTY because he does more with less.

I feel like low-key Coach Snyder deserves it out in Utah

Thunder got Russ his triple dub average so now their season is over. ****** got nothing left to play for.

pffft, this russ we talm bout. he playing for #1 seed :lol:

lmaooo russ just stole board from Taj and pushed him down hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom