Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I go back and look I bet a good percentage of folks clowning Russ for last night were cool with Booker going for his 70.

Russ was playing in pHX and had the PHX crowd cheering him on to get it.
He was just trying to captivate.

Well you must have been disgusted by Russ last night because I remember you not liking Booker's 70 point game.

Russ stat pads but it serves more purpose than just padding.

It's the best way for OKC to play, and it's in conjunction with getting a win, or trying.

Earl just let that man shoot with out even considering winning

:lol:

Welp.

If I go back and look I bet a good percentage of folks clowning Russ for last night were cool with Booker going for his 70.

Russ was playing in pHX and had the PHX crowd cheering him on to get it.
He was just trying to captivate.

Well you must have been disgusted by Russ last night because I remember you not liking Booker's 70 point game.

Russ stat pads but it serves more purpose than just padding.

It's the best way for OKC to play, and it's in conjunction with getting a win, or trying.

Earl just let that man shoot with out even considering winning

:lol:
I believe I was the first person last Night to call him out on it.

In fact, every post I've made on the subject then and today also says how I think it was a bad look.
It was. I don't disagree.

You act like your pulling out a Summer Jam moment or something, that just tells me you're not reading my posts :rofl:

Because every post says I think it was a bad look.
Guys just can't see that because they'd rather see what I'm saying as defending Russ.

I'm not defending it.
I do understand it.
That is where we (not you the folks I'm talking about, who know who they are) differ.

They call it a bad look and pretend they don't understand why he did it.

Fake *** ****

Last edited:
I said the same about Booker, it was a bad look but I understood why he did it, said the same thing verbatim about Russ, you guys just chose not to hear that, you hear what you want.

But the fake *** people just say it's a good look, period.

These are the differences playa

Last edited:

There are more games for him to get the triple. He's down 20 in the 4th to a team that clearly is willing to do whatever to stop him.
Postseason is right around the corner, sit down and get it another time instead of trying to force it and risking injury against the ******* suns.
If the coach really cared about the success of the team instead of the success of Russ then yeah he shouldve pulled his ***.
I believe he took him self out by calling a timeout (with almost 3 minutes left)

This was a game that neither helps or hurts OKC seeding win or lose, they are locked in where they are, Russ TD Record believe it or not, is the most important thing right now. You can pretend like you don't understand that if you want, hence why I'm calling you slow for acting like that.

Russ had a lot of pressure from PHX fans to do it as well.
Again, The same as Boston fans cheered for Booker when he was lighting Bos up, and folks understood, just so odd those same folks don't understand here.

Funny in the light.
I think he fouled intentionally to get out but yeah he finally took himself out with like 2:30 left on the clock, 8 TO's and a double digit deficit. Congratulations.

I get that the record is important. His triple doubles have been the most important thing for at least half the season. From the way the team plays it's obvious as hell to everyone. So I'm not pretending to misunderstand anything. I'm calling it out as detrimental, shortsighted and unnecessary since it wasnt even the last game of the year. 

He has more games to get it and we both know that he probably will. It's not even about the loss to me. If the thunder were up 20 I would be saying the same thing. It's just stupid to be so shamelessly hunting when everyone can see it's not working. Let it go for this game before you injure yourself chasing glory against a lottery team 
laugh.gif

Suns were serious towards the end about that record not happening. If he got fouled hard and fell clutching his knee and had to be carried to the back the record wouldve been done too. And to add insult to injury yall would go on to get swept in round 1 without him all because he just needed to stat pad against the suns in an L 
roll.gif

The crowd was enjoying it and Phoenix seemed to be working hard to make it tough for Russ.

I was enjoying it.

As long as they're not doing ridiculous things just for stats (like missing layups on purpose to get the offensive rebound) but they're out there competing even when the win is out of reach, I'm ok with it. At the end of the day, this is the "game" of basketball.

Last edited:
D Whistle is a sucker pretending he's healthy all of a sudden now that the Bulls are in playoff position

Blake faces an elite opponent tonight......

Will he cook or serve finger foods? I say get ready for some pig in the blankets and cheese dippers.

Can you not read? 42 Triple Doubles, 2 assists away, he will be the only player EVER. Stat chasing at the expense of losing? Did you watch the game or look up the game stat sheet? They were down by 28 at one point, so Russ single handedly lost OKC that game? Sure thing fam.

If Swaggy was 2 three pointers from beating Stephs record you give him the green light and chuck away. Russell wasnt stat chasing the entire season. You guys look at one game, this aint about the game its about his legacy and name etched in history books. You are extremely short sighted or have never played sports to understand how big of a deal breaking a record like this means.

55 years...some people dont even live 55 years and yall talking like he padding stats to get mentions on Sportscenter :lol:

View media item 2397946

:rofl:

Blake faces an elite opponent tonight......

Will he cook or serve finger foods? I say get ready for some pig in the blankets and cheese dippers.
In the two games he's played against SA he has 28-5-3 and 29-9-5 doe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom