Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dame 
sick.gif

what kind of crap quality is that? put some FreeDawkins when you post a highlight from a big performance

did Portland foul and try to extend the gm?

It's been over half an hour and still no Lillard highlights uploaded by Dawkins, b.

Last edited:
every time i watch dame play, i wonder why this dude doesn't get more credit. while everyone been riding IT2's scrotum so hard this year, Dame been doing close to the same thing while draggin his team into the playoffs in a tougher conference

Lillard is extremely good but the Blazers were a playoff team the last couple years but have been out of the playoffs for most of this season while IT's team is currently tied for first with LeBron's Cavs

Last edited:
every time i watch dame play, i wonder why this dude doesn't get more credit. while everyone been riding IT2's scrotum so hard this year, Dame been doing close to the same thing while draggin his team into the playoffs in a tougher conference

Lillard is extremely good but the Blazers were a playoff team the last couple years but have been out of the playoffs for most of this season while IT's team is currently tied for first with LeBron's Cavs

Not only that. Foolish or not, the blazers were expected to make that big leap but failed, big-time.

[Video][/Video]

Last edited:
Tbf, Myrie never had nowhere near the same amount of talent Pre-BonBon that Dame has now but that said I'm still in the Dame>Kyrie club because as a #1 guy his first move isn't to dribble death into the ball. Just my preference, no one knows what kind of player Kyrie would've grew into on his own

Kyrie would be leading his team into the lottery with no bronze

The tricky thing about that situation is that Kyrie was in a franchise that had no direction and a losing culture. One of the worst cultures in the league. He had no mentor to show him the ropes. I wonder if Kyrie could produce more wins if he were in a different team.

The tricky thing about that situation is that Kyrie was in a franchise that had no direction and a losing culture. One of the worst cultures in the league. He had no mentor to show him the ropes. I wonder if Kyrie could produce more wins if he were in a different team.
Out of curiosity, If you took Dame out of the Blazers and switched him with Kyrie, do you think the Blazers would be a better team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom