Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tricky thing about that situation is that Kyrie was in a franchise that had no direction and a losing culture. One of the worst cultures in the league. He had no mentor to show him the ropes. I wonder if Kyrie could produce more wins if he were in a different team.

Out of curiosity, If you took Dame out of the Blazers and switched him with Kyrie, do you think the Blazers would be a better team?

Hell no :lol:

Who thinks this?

Out of curiosity, If you took Dame out of the Blazers and switched him with Kyrie, do you think the Blazers would be a better team?
**** no not a chance in hell.

Also this Jamal Murray/Gary Harris future will be fun to watch, even Mudiay coming off the bench giving them something with the 3 guard rotation.

Watch "*CRAZY* Gilbert Arenas Dribbling The Basketball On Treadmill Backwards!!!!" on YouTube

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

one basically brought cleveland a title. the other continues to chuck in mediocrity.

dont be that prisoner of the moment
Are you drunk ? Lebron is leading the team. Kyrie is just another piece. Albeit a good player and better than the other piecesl, he's still another piece as he was never able to lead the franchise to anything when given the chance. Lebron is the one leading the charge.

The comparison can be made both rookie of the yr both all stars Kyrie 4 times tho both all NBA but one ring is better than none..I'll take irving

Lillard has played full seasons n a more dominant scorer though he gets his props...but playoff victories is the only thing that matters when it comes to who's better ova here

Lillard has played full seasons n a more dominant scorer though he gets his props...but playoff victories is the only thing that matters when it comes to who's better ova here
Dude has been clutch and has gone bonkers in the playoffs. He hasn't gone far necessarily but I still give props considering the team/conference he is in.

Here is a list of guards I would take before Kyrie, in no particular order:

- Westbrook

- Steph

- John Wall

- Dame

- Chris Paul

Kyrie is talented, without a doubt, but I don't consider a great team player tbh

Tbf, Myrie never had nowhere near the same amount of talent Pre-BonBon that Dame has now but that said I'm still in the Dame>Kyrie club because as a #1 guy his first move isn't to dribble death into the ball. Just my preference, no one knows what kind of player Kyrie would've grew into on his own
The tricky thing about that situation is that Kyrie was in a franchise that had no direction and a losing culture. One of the worst cultures in the league. He had no mentor to show him the ropes. I wonder if Kyrie could produce more wins if he were in a different team.

If Russ can clinch this last triple double I have a feeling he'll clinch the MVP. I think harden needed his own narrative as the season ended which maybe if Houston ended on like a 10-12 game win streak..

It's nuts only 4 days left in the regular season

Portland just needs 1 win out of the Spurs and the pels I believe to clinch and I think Denver has to win its final 3 and have Portland lose its final 2

Last edited:
Dame. 
smokin.gif

It's a shame he has to play GSW.

Last edited:
God Bless Dame...momentarily gave us HCA

Ron baker and hernangomez in their bags

Every time I watch a Knicks game Hernangomez is in some sort of container doing good things for the agriculture

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom