Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oo8b9jIc1M1qcmflho1_1280.jpg
He only got to UCLA because Jordan Farmar declared for the draft. Otherwise, I think he was going to UCSD. :lol:

Where are you getting UCSD, which is a d2, from? I highly, highly doubt there's any truth to it.

You sure it wasn't USD? You can't be a 3 star recruit, top 150 plays,and go to a d2 straight from hs

Edit: it was probably USD via his rivals profile. He also had offers from a couple of high major D1s

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/1843
Whoops, got them mixed up. :wow:

Great vid. His wife is from Indy. When I heard he took a leave of absence to support his wife he received all my respect. Wish this guy the best of luck in his career b 
pimp.gif

Hope the thunder can make it past the 1st round. I'm not completely sold on Houston. If they ended up playing gsw somehow :smh: that place would be ROCKING. And okc would get swept lol

I'm hoping OKC beats Houston. Don't want to see them get put out by the Warriors though. Brodie's defeat should not be by the hands of KD.

With the young talent..The target center getting renovated a rebrand was necessary. I just hope the court isn't god awful again :smh:

Also KAT needs 4 points over the next two games to have the best scoring season in Timberwolves history at 21 years old..Not bad

If OKC beats Houston they would face the Spurs in the 2nd round and then taste defeat in the WCF. Don't kill me for what I said Anti. 

Do the Nets still have a first round pick this year, or did they give everything away during the whole KG/Pierce/D-Will era?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom