Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
then why even swing? lol get your moneys worth
Snakes don't always have the venom in their bites. Sometimes they give out a warning
laugh.gif

If your team is in the playoffs I can understand them not playing tonight, but what the hell do the Brooklyn Nets have going for them that they need to rest their players?

thats just so ridiculous :smh:
The games are just as irrelevant to them you know. Why risk injury for a game that means nothing.

Unless you're playing for seeding tonight why bother?

Because it's your job?

Also if your in the NBA and your not on a good team why wouldn't you play, you love the game don't you? you worked so hard to get there didn't you? so then play if you aren't clearly injured.

The Nets players could have rested since January, but you're telling me they thought today wasn't worth it?
You're being obtuse.

Man I really wanna watch this pointless Blazers-Pelicans game just to see what Moe Harkless will do :lol:

avy/sig check

I'm not as mad as I thought I'd be. It's easy to blame players for playing hard in meaningless games but life as a fringe NBA player is tough. A few good games down the stretch could be the difference between having a job next season or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom