Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LeBron James is beyond MVP at this point. He should have his own category of MVGMP

I also think IT is severely overlooked. He did lead his team to 50+ wins and the top seed in the east. that should have weight especially with his team relying on him as much as the other candidates.

I think LeBron James is beyond MVP at this point. He should have his own category of MVGMP

I also think IT is severely overlooked. He did lead his team to 50+ wins and the top seed in the east. that should have weight especially with his team relying on him as much as the other candidates.

He's by far the worst defensive player in the NBA. And not as valuable offensively as the other guys. He's clutch though.

Yeah I've officially given up trying to understand the MVP award

If you average 29 a game out east, and supersede expectations by having the best record in the conference (while LBJ was having an amazing season at that) you absolutely should have some great legs to stand on as far as MVP is concerned.

Beadle does always look fresh off of happy hour. Probably just adds to her appeal tbh

Ledlow looks like the kinda chick you'd run into solo out at a lil belizean dancehall, if you catch my drift

Last edited:
Yall really aren't going to start a Playoff Thread huh? Lazy Bastards. (kidding)

@The Collector  hook us up playboy. I know you go the computer thing locked. Bless us sir.

Last edited:
If it doenst happen by Saturday I will do it. My NTing on CPU has taken a huge dive though sadly.

Yall really aren't going to start a Playoff Thread huh? Lazy Bastards. (kidding)

@The Collector
 hook us up playboy. I know you go the computer thing locked. Bless us sir.

Your the 2nd person that's asked. I've been on NT under a different name since 02. Only started 1 thread in all that time. I just don't want the responsibility to update the matchups in the title day to day.

Make the rookie Fredrick Fog God do it.

Your the 2nd person that's asked. I've been on NT under a different name since 02. Only started 1 thread in all that time. I just don't want the responsibility to update the matchups in the title day to day.

Make the rookie Fredrick Fog God do it.
nah u more soba than me go head key n beal

yo wall wzup with dem boston vs wizards side bets..where dc all american reject at..im tryna eat too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom