Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh,

Ok

You slander us any chance you get and find condescending ways to throw shade at us via contextual comments that I make plus you don't really hoop so it's no point to about the clippers with you

So whatever you say, ok[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I mean I was just confused how it can be both ways, the team being elite and trash both at the same time

all together thats a good team

aside from warriors, who has perfect players at every position???
it's a good team but y'all are overrating them to push y'all's narrative.
Not to mention they are ever rarely healthy.
I really see people holding the trail blazers series against the Clips :lol:
that's ridiculous.

Thing is the only time he doesn't get out of the first is when LAC has injuries soooo not sure what you're trying to say here.

Logic goes out the window when talking about lac man

They hate the clippers so much that they love them

all together thats a good team

aside from warriors, who has perfect players at every position???

They literally have the best roster on paper outside of GS and CLE. Dudes are being obtuse and this is why I can't take any discussion regarding the nut puncher seriously.

They literally have the best roster on paper outside of GS and CLE. Dudes are being obtuse and this is why I can't take any discussion regarding the nut puncher seriously.

And yet every time ****** start to slander the nut puncher you right there. You love CP and the clippers bro

A past their prime AI and Billups on Denver were nowhere near DJ and Blake level though.

I love Cp0 as a point guard, but he just needs to leave the clippers. Go back to New Orleans or something.

AI was still putting up 30 a game in Denver. Billups made the all star team in 09 when they made the WCF and put a big scare into my Lakers. I'm not suggesting Melo has had the talent CP0 has had around him, he actually did more with less to work with.

AI was still putting up 30 a game in Denver. Billups made the all star team in 09 when they made the WCF and put a big scare into my Lakers. I'm not suggesting Melo has had the talent CP0 has had around him, he actually did more with less to work with.
No he wasn't 

On paper doesn't account for injuries stop being oblivious on purpose my g.

Blake and CP both missed over 25 games this year "but on paper"

The clips were up 2-1 on Portland until Blake AND CP got season ending injuries last year but "first round"

****** just literally omit half of the entire picture for LAC for the sake of jokes and giggles.

The thing is that the clippers have provided enough evidence to prove that they'd blow it no matter the circumstances

The thing is that the clippers have provided enough evidence to prove that they'd blow it no matter the circumstances

That's all it comes down to. Every circumstance available they've shown they'll blow that cash.

Serious question should the Clips look to trade DJ?

If Blake doesn't resign I would look into it or at least consider it. He'll be a FA next summer so it's worth a shot if BG (the person on the team he's closest with) leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom