Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, hold up 51 points on 44 shots and no slander. do i need to go back several pages or are we just letting this kind of nonsense ride going forward??
You can't really slander a guy who got ditched by KD
I almost pity Westbrook for being in this situation where he's the only offense for this team

We need AD and Russ on the same team for the culture.
Last time we gave Russ a generational talent to play with, look what happened.

wait, hold up 51 points on 44 shots and no slander. do i need to go back several pages or are we just letting this kind of nonsense ride going forward??
I almost pity Westbrook for being in this situation where he's the only offense for this team
Bruh wanted this since before he was eyeing KDs MVP trophy and now he got it. Now he does what he want.

Last edited:
Who the hell selects the music for these arenas?

Pels on offense? *plays Gangsta's Paradise*

We need AD and Russ on the same team for the culture.

Bruh wanted this since before he was eyeing KDs MVP trophy and now he got it. Now he does what he want.
:lol: i guess

laugh.gif
i guess
its a fact

but westbrook is the best passer ever. he this gens john stockton. who wouldnt want to play with russ. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom