Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't be serious^^
Are they serious ?
fools wildin 
Kareem on Dwight Howard and Andrew Bynum

DAYGXvYW0AAoLqX.jpg

:lol:

his special is terrible. had high expectations only to be disappointed.

rondo-stat-sheet-pi.jpg

I think/hope he was talking about Schumer

whether or not he's taking about schumer, i was pretty disappointed by dave chappelle's two part special on Netflix. I've been a huge fan of his because he's never afraid to talk about racism in his stand up. but for some reason **** felt like low brow humor in comparison to his old stuff

maybe I'm trippin

whether or not he's taking about schumer, i was pretty disappointed by dave chappelle's two part special on Netflix. I've been a huge fan of his because he's never afraid to talk about racism in his stand up. but for some reason **** felt like low brow humor in comparison to his old stuff

maybe I'm trippin

Nah he def had a warm-up period, and it wasn't as good as his classics, but he turned it on by the end

[quote name="moe200069"]whether or not he's taking about schumer, i was pretty disappointed by dave chappelle's two part special on Netflix. I've been a huge fan of his because he's never afraid to talk about racism in his stand up. but for some reason **** felt like low brow humor in comparison to his old stuff

maybe I'm trippin[/quote]Nope, you're not tripping. The only reason people were even mildly entertained was because of the name. If that same exact two-part special was some no-name dude, it would have bombed.

Manu Ginobili will be missed man, guy changed the NBA forever.

The Eurostep in the NBA - That was Manu
The prevalence of flopping in the NBA - That was Manu
The rise of players who ignore the mid ranger and play what is essentially now Moreyball - That was Manu

Said it before and I'll say it again. If Manu ever got the minutes/opportunity to lead his own team he would have put up gaudy numbers.

John Hammond signed 5 year deal with Magic

Doesn't seem like he was planning on retiring at all in that case. I think we pushed him out the door :smh:

Doesn't seem like he was planning on retiring at all in that case. I think we pushed him out the door
mean.gif
Wow...  that's crazy.  Is this a Jason Kidd power struggle thing again?

Manu Ginobili will be missed man, guy changed the NBA forever.

The Eurostep in the NBA - That was Manu
The prevalence of flopping in the NBA - That was Manu
The rise of players who ignore the mid ranger and play what is essentially now Moreyball - That was Manu

Said it before and I'll say it again. If Manu ever got the minutes/opportunity to lead his own team he would have put up gaudy numbers.
Absolutely one of the best SGs ever.

Doesn't seem like he was planning on retiring at all in that case. I think we pushed him out the door :smh:
Wow...  that's crazy.  Is this a Jason Kidd power struggle thing again?

I'm inclined to believe so.

Idk much about our GM in waiting, Zanik, but i read he's more of a cap guy and not a talent evaluator so it seems he would be the type of guy that would fit the narrative that Kidd wants more of that role.

Hammond didnt bring Kidd in, ownership did, and everything points to Hammond leaving because he didnt want to give up his control.

Last edited:
Curious to see how they can free up cap this offseason to make a run at him.

They basically have to push Pau and Lee out the door or convince them to come back for about half of what they would as of right now.

No they're not. At worst they're done after this season. And they actually could decline the options.

Last edited:
Wolves and Spurs may pursue Rose
Rose would be a horrible fit for Minnesota.

For anyone really, but especially for a young team like that.

Next thing you know he's taking 25 shots and KAT + Wiggins have 15 combined.  People on here will be posting "Rose is playing great, what do you mean?  He's carrying the team and needs more help."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom