Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers could sign a max this season regardless of those contracts. Spurs can't. They're on the books until they aren't on the books. You're really pinning your hopes on two washed mid 30s vets to turn down contracts on a wcf team to roll the dice in free agency. When does that ever happen

Hmmm. The Lakers cannot in fact sign a max regardless of those contracts. One will have to be eliminated.

Last edited:
Yea regardless. Meaning they could get stretched. You were utterly wrong about the spurs circumstances and trying to save face :lol:. You don't hoop can't fight and clearly can't read

Moz/Deng don't interfere with adding a Paul George next year and worst case they could be stretched.

Last edited:
Yea regardless. Meaning they could get stretched. You were utterly wrong about the spurs circumstances and trying to save face :lol:. You don't hoop can't fight and clearly can't read

You said THIS season right there in black and white. I wasn't wrong at all. Is it unlikely it happens that both Lee and Pau opt out sure. But have the Spurs made similar plays happen for vets before? Absolutely. I never said the contracts affect next year. They absolutely do affect THIS summer.

Regardless of their contracts they could get stretched in order to sign a max. It's completely under their own control unlike the spurs. Capiche?

I don't think you know what the definition of regardless is but you didn't use it correctly initially.

You should have just said the Lakers have control from the get go.

You don't hoop can't fight and clearly can't read
roll.gif

He literally is all talk. I've told him multiple times we in the same city. If he wanna get jiggly I'm pretty close by. He thinks these corny quips he makes affect me. This is a message board B. Everyone is tough behind a screen.

Rose would be a horrible fit for Minnesota.

For anyone really, but especially for a young team like that.

Next thing you know he's taking 25 shots and KAT + Wiggins have 15 combined.  People on here will be posting "Rose is playing great, what do you mean?  He's carrying the team and needs more help."
He didn't take 25+ shots with the Knicks tho.... more than one or two games out of the entire season he played with them.

Hill is getting a bag in Utah. He's not gonna lose out on the biggest contract he will ever earn in his career.

CP3, will never get to go to conference finals. Spurs beware.

He didn't take 25+ shots with the Knicks tho.... more than one or two games out of the entire season he played with them.
It's an exaggeration, but he had horrible tunnel vision and was pure garbage for the Knicks.  I've never seen a guard with worse court vision.  

It's an exaggeration, but he had horrible tunnel vision and was pure garbage for the Knicks.  I've never seen a guard with worse court vision.  
He probably just did what he was told to do. Who on that team in NY had any free will to do what they wanted? Not even Melo was able to play his own game. KP was resorted to the perimeter. Lee was starting to take more shots after the all star break, and then went back to not shooting anymore bc that's out of his element. Who were gonna take the shots and make them? Holiday? Kuzmingaz? KP from 30 feet? Jennings? Baker? Melo? That Knicks team was horrible from the jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom