Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
eRjkApf.0.gif

Told y'all both these weirdo Canada dudes :lol: :smh: ...whats so special bout these bishes? The plastic surgeries ??

First it was "okc was the better team than gsw" now it's "if the clippers were healthy they would have beat gsw"

Welp
okc was better then gsw. 

clippers beating gs, dont know bout that  , they had a chance but even if blake is healthy , he aint known for being clutch. clippers are the bengals of the nba . theyll find someway to choke. 

Last edited:

First it was "okc was the better team than gsw" now it's "if the clippers were healthy they would have beat gsw"

Welp
okc was better then gsw. 

clippers beating gs, dont know bout that  , they had a chance but even if blake is healthy , he aint known for being clutch. clippers are the bengals of the nba . theyll find someway to choke. 
Durant threw the GSW series.. 42% from the field and 28% from 3 and 3.6 turnovers per

not sure if posted. KD on him and WB

The Rolling Stone article came out recently that characterized you guys as ‘work friends.’ For years, you constantly told us you two were ‘brothers.’ Which is it?

Durant: “We were brothers. We are brothers. When you do a story for Rolling Stone, we talk and then he writes the story how he wants to write it. He came up with that term on his own. That got kind of miscommunicated through the entire thing. Me and Russell grew up together. I was in the phase of finding out who I was outside of basketball. He already knew who he was. He already had a stable life. He had stable parents, a girlfriend through college. I didn’t have none of that stuff. I’m trying to find out who I am, which I didn’t know, which is not a bad thing. He knew who he was. So obviously we’re going to grow toward this way (splits arms). It’s not a bad thing. It’s not at all. We still hung out. We’re boys. My interest went this way, his went that way. He got married, I didn’t. He hung with his wife. What you want me to do? I love Russ. I don’t care what nobody say. I don’t care what he say or what the fans say. Like, this is a tough time right now in our relationship. But I love Russ. I love his family. They all know that. I never did anything morally wrong. I never back-stabbed him in real life, never did anything behind his back, never told anyone anything about his character. Never did any of that. I just left teams. I just switched teams. Everyone on the outside is looking at it as, ‘Oh, you must not have liked him.’ Hell no. C’mon man. Nobody understand that part. I’m trying to find out who I am. He knew who he was. He knew what he wanted to do. He got married young. He met his girlfriend in college. I didn’t have none of that. I didn’t have two parents in a home with me. I’m still trying to search and find out who I am. We end up going this way (splits arms again) as far as off-the-court personality wise. And that’s not a bad thing.”

But some of the criticism through this whole thing is that, after all those years together, you just sent him a text message when you left.

Durant: “Yeah, you know, I understand that. I understand that. That’s something me and him will talk about. I’m not saying I’m right. I’m not saying I did it the right way. I’m owning up to that. We’re not going to go through this in the media though. I’m not going to say I should’ve did this, should’ve did that. We’ll figure our differences out as men 1-on-1. He’s doing his job right now and he’s doing a helluva job. And I’m doing my job. Of course we’re not going to talk every day. But like I said, I don’t care what y’all say, fans in OKC, media, whoever. We’re going through a tough time right now in our relationship. But we’re brothers at the end of the day. When I say that, where I come from, I mean it. You know what I’m saying? Every time I got into it with the media (during my Thunder days) or whoever, it was never over me. It was always over someone I was riding with, my teammates or my coach. So that should tell you enough.”

Does it bother you at all that — the opinion for a lot of years was ‘They’re not that close’ — and to some, this departure has been confirmation of, ‘See, I knew they weren’t.’

Basketball wise, you can make your assumptions because it’s out there in front of you. That’s the facts. But you can’t tell me what type of person I was with Russell or what type of person he was with me. They don’t have a clue. They don’t. So how can they say that? All that stuff I hear is lies. All that stuff that I’m taking shots at the Thunder or Russell. It’s just there to try to separate us. They did it when we were playing together. They tried to separate us. So obviously they’re going to do it even more now. C’mon. I don’t have nothing against Russell. As I shouldn’t. And I don’t think he have nothing against me. I don’t think he’s taking shots at me. I don’t think he’s doing anything that everyone is putting out there. It’s for your entertainment, your pleasure, your joy. I see it all the time.

Five, 10, 20 years from now, you expect him to be a lifelong friend?

Durant: “This basketball (bleep) is fake, man. It’s not real life. I love it. I go to work every day. I work hard every day. But when you’re talking about off the court stuff, that (bleep) is not real. What would I look like being mad at somebody for 20 years? Or having a feud with anyone for 20 years? Hell yeah, if I’m getting married, he’s getting an invite. If I go to the Hall of Fame, he’s getting an invite. Even if he don’t accept it. Basketball beef, I’m not on that. Where I come from, we don’t play around with that. So I’m not into that basketball beef. When we’re on the court, of course we’re going to compete. He’s going to come at us, I’m going to come at them. Their whole team going to come at us and vice versa. But nothing more. And I don’t expect nothing less. But outside the court, all this other stuff, c’mon man. What we talking about? Don’t come to me trying to have us feuding, or any NBA player for that matter. Between the lines, I’m going to do me and they’re going to do them. Off the court, I don’t have that much energy to be wasting beefing with anybody. If you don’t like me, you got an opinion on what I did, I respect you. I got love for you. Because I know the grind, I know how hard it is to get here.”

Welp
okc was better then gsw. 

Durant threw the GSW series.. 42% from the field and 28% from 3 and 3.6 turnovers per
:lol:

Been a rough one for @Osh Kosh Bosh between this, Andrew Wiggins playing like demar derozan, and the raptors paying demar like he's Michael Jordan

Be safe up there

Last edited:
Probably the best thing KD has said on the situation so far.

I definitely see where he was coming from talking about Russ, not like he owes it to the world to explain how he feels but it does make sense.

Honestly I wish they would stop asking both of them about this **** because the ******* season has started and guys are focused on winning, media is such birds man.

Watched that GSW game last night :frown: don't think we gonna see momma curry booty scoot this season. Team looks like KD is the sheriff...

i think if anything they're just the newest dynamic duo. batman and superman. like bron and kyrie. both lethal af and do different things. i think they share the reigns of the team. kd looks like he's having fun playing with these boys.

dray giving up his attempts to snatch boards and assists.

klay the odd man out right now. he needs to find his rhythm. they'd blow teams out by 40 if he could just get 18-22 efficiently.
Steph was lookin like Robin or Tonto out there. Sidekick status, the team didn't seem to flow through him anymore. Have only watched the one game from last night but that was my take on the small sample size I'm working with. Klay appeared to be almost pouting..

Probably the best thing KD has said on the situation so far.

I definitely see where he was coming from talking about Russ, not like he owes it to the world to explain how he feels but it does make sense.

Honestly I wish they would stop asking both of them about this **** because the ******* season has started and guys are focused on winning, media is such birds man.
if he's going keep responded, they are going to keep asking.. the media knows they can milk the story, so they will

dude could literally just look at russ and just keep things short and sweet and make it a pain to deal with him

Last edited:
Steph was lookin like Robin or Tonto out there. Sidekick status, the team didn't seem to flow through him anymore. Have only watched the one game from last night but that was my take on the small sample size I'm working with. Klay appeared to be almost pouting..
klay shooting like 10 percent from 3 point range.  dude is just off.i dont understand how any of this would effect klay. not like hes needs the ball in his hand. 

curry dropped like 23 points in the third yesterday. him and kd will take turns. 

Last edited:
If you would have said this after the first few games it would have more sense.

But this is your takeaway after watching his most dynamic game of the season so far? 
laugh.gif

That makes no sense whatsoever. He went OFF last night. 

Ya'll want them to have turmoil, lose, be bad, not meet expectations so bad that ya'll are just completely throwing away any logic whatsoever when discussing them 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
klay shooting like 10 percent from 3 point range.  dude is just off.i dont understand how any of this would effect klay. not like hes needs the ball in his hand. 
curry dropped like 23 points in the third yesterday. him and kd will take turns. 
I don't have the answers to why it looked like he was pouting but pointing out it looked like he was. I supposed 10% from 3pt territory is as good a reason as any to pout...

If you would have said this after the first few games it would have more sense.

But this is your takeaway after watching his most dynamic game of the season so far? :lol:  

That makes no sense whatsoever. He went OFF last night. 

Ya'll want them to have turmoil, lose, be bad, not meet expectations so bad that ya'll are just completely throwing away any logic whatsoever when discussing them :lol:

exactly. after the other games, sure. Last night though? no way that conclusion can be drawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom