Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't happen, but the Warriors potentially relying on Javale in the playoffs is a hilarious concept.

Last edited:
 Idk man...I think he did that **** on purpose as a joke
laugh.gif

I could see if they were coming off a timeout or some type of stoppage but his own damn teammate was at the free throw line
Had to. No other explanation

I don't think he's doing it on purpose

He isn't kicking ppl on purpose? I agree

Is he flopping, trying to do extra **** with his limbs to sell a call? Absolutely

No different than Kobe in 06-07 clocking Fools from the Spurs and t wolves when his shot got blocked and he was flailing his arms trying to get a call out of it

Suspend him for a month with no pay, then we'll see how much of a natural motion it is.

I love how I read this post from outside the thread in mobile post preview, and I knew exactly who you were talking about. :lol:

Draymond kicked someone again? Suspend that guy for a month without pay. That'll put an end to that ish quick.

The man is kicking his legs out on purpose. :lol: C'mon now.

Dray is like that dumb outta control dude on the court that does too much. Always talking, over emotional, clumsy.

Just because it's natural doesn't make it OK. Suspend him. Make him learn not to do it. Cannot be out there kicking men in the stones.

Hassan Whiteside: “Portland was my second option”

Entering free agency last July, Hassan Whiteside said his first choice was to stay in Miami — then Pat Riley gave him 98 million reasons to stick around. While the Heat have been up and down this season, Whiteside has thrived as the franchise player in Miami.

Last July he also met with Dallas, but it turns out that was not his second choice. Here is what Whiteside told Erik Gunderson of the Miami Herald before his team fell to the Blazers on Saturday.

“Portland was my second option,” Whiteside said at the team’s Saturday shootaround in Portland. “I would have came here.”

Interesting. There were reports the Blazers chased Whiteside, but it didn’t seem that serious. Apparently, it was. If The Blazers got Whiteside, would they still have spent $70 million on Evan Turner? Probably not. And suddenly a lot of things look better in Portland.

For Blazers fans, watching their team try to outscore opponents while playing terrible defense this season — in part because of a lack of rim protection behind their undersized guards — it’s easy to imagine how much Whiteside would have changed the picture in the Northwest. But at this point, that’s just fan fiction.

That rip through move to draw a foul is annoying but fine.

There was no reason for him to swing his leg like that. I like Draymond's game but he has to cut that **** out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom