Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone who'd rather have Porzingis over Giannis? Genuinely curious.

I feel like there's room for it to be a solid debate even though id rather have Giannis no question.

I'd rather have Giannis

More of a complete player. More physical but also more agile. He's more everything except for shooting.

Last edited:
Happy 10 years:

It's funny to say, but Gil was ahead of his time.

It's funny how turning your back is considered a Steph thing but Gil hands down started that. On game winning shots to boot

Franchise was the ISO king. I'm not sure about his game translating to today's game and defenses

I mean look at this

Was just gonna say this :lol:. Most dribble 2much *** dude I've ever seen in my life

Players like Cousins and Noel are just in toxic situations. Def should be more professional about it, but cant really blame them for being so hostile and annoyed at this point. A change of scenary would do wonders for Noel's attitude.

Players like Cousins and Noel are just in toxic situations. Def should be more professional about it, but cant really blame them for being so hostile and annoyed at this point. A change of scenary would do wonders for Noel's attitude.
yeah man. People really blaming Noel for not being happy , not a worthwhile situation for him and not getting any pt. Who would he happy.

To me there's a clear different though, between Cousins actions and Noel's

Noel is just trying to get PT while Cousins is just acting like a fool on and off the court

Sac is just a **** hole in every way shape and form... Philly has a log jam but I don't consider them a toxic org...

Yea I def agree. Cousins always had an attitude, but years of losing as a professional athlete and really no guidance from veterans just made things worse.

Cant fault Noel for being in the situation he's in. He should've told his agent a long time ago they he wants out with Okafor and Embiid there. For a very talented and capable starting C in this league he should not be getting 8 min a game stuck on the bench.

Cz5_W21UUAAlRqJ

Damn nerlens looking like he's been hitting the bottle hard in that vid

Philly actually got lucky that oak and him and even Ben got hurt so Joel had a chance to do his thing. Their season would be an absolute train wreck otherwise

Damn nerlens looking like he's been hitting the bottle hard in that vid

Philly actually got lucky that oak and him and even Ben got hurt so Joel had a chance to do his thing. Their season would be an absolute train wreck otherwise
I know they got talent but they still have worst rec in the league. What do you mean by not a train wreck.

Franchise was the ISO king. I'm not sure about his game translating to today's game and defenses

I mean look at this
roll.gif

Only in the 2000's could you get away with that and not be on the bench the next play. 
pimp.gif

I don't care what you dudes say, the Rucker Park, ISO era was the truth

I know they got talent but they still have worst rec in the league. What do you mean by not a train wreck.

It's not a complete train wreck because of embiid. But if he had to split time with all them guys from the start it would've been a disaster which we are about to see in the coming days

if nerlens doesnt want to trust the process ship him and his knees somewhere else. kid will be bouncing around the league like thomas robinson in no time

Cousins is a huge reason why his situation is toxic. 

This.

I think it's hilarious people think trading any valuable assets for an idiot like this would be a good idea.

It's not even like he's a young kid finding his way... dude is a legit veteran and still behaving like a college freshman c

No matter what city he's in... he will always be stupid *** Demarcus Cousins.

This.

I think it's hilarious people think trading any valuable assets for an idiot like this would be a good idea.

It's not even like he's a young kid finding his way... dude is a legit veteran and still behaving like a college freshman c

Probably said the same thing about ZBO for a long long time.. Cousins will probably figure it out by his second or third team.. depending on what you give up it's not really that hilarious

Cousins is a huge reason why his situation is toxic. 

This.

i mentioned this previously
only place he would fit in is GS/SA/CLE cause they arent having any of his antics
need legit locker room guys and structure from top to bottom. cant let a nutcase dictate the direction of your organization

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom