Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many self made billionaires are there in the world? Like didn't inherit most of it billionaires. Serious question because I def consider a billionaire rich, liquid or not.

The rate of self-made billionaires are increasing higher than ever before.

And being liquid or illiquid is a BIG difference man :lol:
I get that its increasing but is it common. Google told me less than 2000 on the planet so I'm asking you since you must be around that type of money to not be impressed. How many billionaires ARE liquid is the next question :lol:

Why does that matter? Ok, to a guy that has 20? 10? Finance guys gain and lose huge sums of money all the time, they dont even trip, unless they lose their jobs, then they commit that lol. But I'm pretty sure Icahn lost like 2 billy before breakfast last year and shrugged it off on some win some lose some ****.

To a guy that has 20 billion, losing 1 billion is equivalent to a guy have 20 bucks and losing a dollar. It sounds like a lot more but the ratio is equal.
so i'm assuming you have bread like these people that you're mentioning?

Why does that matter? Ok, to a guy that has 20? 10? Finance guys gain and lose huge sums of money all the time, they dont even trip, unless they lose their jobs, then they commit that lol. But I'm pretty sure Icahn lost like 2 billy before breakfast last year and shrugged it off on some win some lose some ****.

To a guy that has 20 billion, losing 1 billion is equivalent to a guy have 20 bucks and losing a dollar. It sounds like a lot more but the ratio is equal.
so i'm assuming you have bread like these people that you're mentioning?

I'm blessed, but, I don't see why that matters. Are we not allowed to have an opinion on things if, say, I wasn't on that level? Should we just close down the nba thread? I mean we aren't ex or current nba players sooo

I'm blessed, but, I don't see why that matters. Are we not allowed to have an opinion on things if, say, I wasn't on that level? Should we just close down the nba thread? I mean we aren't ex or current nba players sooo
good point
but this whole thing started because someone said bron wasn't on that level lol

Last edited:
[thread="654406"]The point still stands, there's like less than 40 people worth $20 billion.  And only a few of them are "finance guys".  There's hardly any "finance guys" that are worth that much on this planet of 7 billion people[/thread]

Wait, I'm lost at what point you're even trying to make.

And just off the top I remember, uhmm silicon valley guys, hedge funds, real estate, Waltons, oil? I havent seen the list in so long, no sure whom is on it any more.

Last edited:
Freeze is a real one, always speaking facts.

laugh.gif
 Did someone really say Bron isn't in the 1%?

Outside of Davos's World Economic Forum, Trump's tech titans meeting, Sun Valley Conference, etc. etc. there's no way he's not in the 1%...

good point
but this whole thing started because someone said bron wasn't on that level lol

hahah Hank just wants to watch the world burn.

Bron is doing great in my book financially. I have no negative thoughts on his paper. It's very dope in my book what he's been able to do. Every week I'm seeing new shows that he's producing. It's excellent. His business team is crucial.

hahah Hank just wants to watch the world burn.

Bron is doing great in my book financially. I have no negative thoughts on his paper. It's very dope in my book what he's been able to do. Every week I'm seeing new shows that he's producing. It's excellent. His business team is crucial.
okay then so we've been in agreement this entire time lol

John Wall is one of my favorite guards in the league but whoever said "Walls Fargo" a few days ago 
roll.gif

now that i think about it...
when you and your homeboys are roasting each other and one person gets serious and takes a low blow that **** is super lame

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom