Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Nope. Jacobs said he needs a year and a half
And he wants 3M+, and a split HBO/SHO PPV to fight GGG in his backyard.  When he brings nothing to the table beside a JV version of a belt GGG already has. 

He's as delusional as BHS, and Eubank Jr. 

Top Filipino prospect Albert Pagara is fighting Cesar Juarez on beIN Espanol tonight.  Juarez put up a hell of a fight against Nonito in December. 

mario barrios was pretty good , he should go to lightweight at least , he seems young even for his age .

Last edited:
Warez 
pimp.gif

I won''t believe GGG-Brook is actually happening even though it is official on paper, until they are in the ring together and punches are flying. Reason being that Brook has a history of delaying fights due to injury and whatnot. If the fight gets cancelled, GGG is not going to wait another 6 months for Brook. He's 35 years old and the clock is ticking. GGG will get a fight with someone else. GGG-Brook will get swept under the rug and Brook will just be Brook again.

Last edited:
I still really dont know what to think of this fight. On one hand, brook is a talented fighter, and i can see this being a competitive match. But on the other, at the end of the day hes a welterweight stepping into unknown territory with one of the most feared men in boxing. Brooks gonna have to pull off a boxing masterclass to win this one, cuz 3G will not respect his power one bit.

Last edited:
GGG doesn't really let himself get smothered. Brook is going to have to put a masterclass in boxing just to survive 12 rounds. I don't see this ending well for him. But Khan will enjoy it after how Brook responded to his Canelo KO.

He's gonna frustrate GGG and take him the distance

Only way any fight is going 12 rounds with GGG is if he respects your power enough to not take crazy risks in the ring. and i remember correctly Lemiuex is probably one of the hardest hitting MW next to GGG and his power wasnt respected.

Brook might last 5 if GGG allows it

Yea, he's going to hold a great deal

When your the smaller guy holding gets harder with each round and as it was stated earlier GGG doesnt smother himself

Im not mad at Brook taking the fight or GGG.

GGG has a hard time getting fights unlike Canelita

Lemiuex's power was greatly respected by GGG actually. If you noticed, GGG was using his jab way more & not stalking him down like he glorified himself doing.

Last edited:
Yeah I remember that. He was cautious of Stevens also but once he acclimated to his power he walked right through him. I think GGG will be cautious the first couple of rounds, not because of Brook's power, but just to get a feel of how Brook is going to approach the fight.

Back
Top Bottom