Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

While some are shocked this fight is PPV, I'm more shocked at the sticker price.

A lower dough PPV and I woulda been in. I'm guessing that's not fiscally possible?

Another asswhippin in the books. Was supposed to be in Vegas but caught pneumonia. When are people going to learn that Bud is the baddest in the world

29 - 0 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO BUD!!!!!

Damn, guess I was dead wrong, Bud looked as good as ever, made that look easy. He might just be ready for Manny

Postal didnt know what the hell to do. Seems like a lot of roachs fighters are caught slippin.

I wanted bud to talk some ****.

I hope him and pac fight, and bud wins and becomes a even bigger top contender.

This dude got every fighter in nebraska hungry then a mf.

Last edited:
Have you ever seen an undefeated World Champ look so perplexed and defeated after a fight?? Roach should have had a plan c,d,or e

Bud out boxed a pure boxer. Postol isn't going to look good leading like he was forced to do tonight. There was no plan B that wasn't going to get him knocked out.

So was Manny mention in the post fight interview? What did Crawford say about who might be the next opponent?

Im kinda ****** up, but when they asked bud about pac, he said its up to his 'coaches'

You should already know ya boy down for that scrap/check wit the pac man.

Back
Top Bottom