Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

I mean....pac out the door basically, bud put on a solid performance on ppv, they both top rank....i think its clear that we will see bud vs pac in november.

Will Floyd come backs to fight bud?

They had to try and shift some of the bets Postol's way. 
Obviously they knew what time it was.
Too big of a risk. 

Duckweather
5 plus years to fight pac
Man if y'all don't stop! You know TBE makes 99.9% of fighters look like average/amateur [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

If he walks through Manny convincingly o don't see why not. Also we gotta see what this ppv did numbers wise.
I honestly don't think a fight with bud will get money the cash he wants but it would be tough with Floyd allowing arum to male money off of him.

I really don't see him coming back BC no name really stands out as a test. I don't wanna hear Thurman's name BC honestly he isn't sharp or smart enough to get in the ring with floyd

If he walks through Manny convincingly o don't see why not. Also we gotta see what this ppv did numbers wise.
I honestly don't think a fight with bud will get money the cash he wants but it would be tough with Floyd allowing arum to male money off of him.

This would be the risk.
No way they could get this to do numbers in my eyes.

Floyd isn't going to risk his belt on a maybe money maker against a formidable opponent.
Floyd can't knock him out so it'd go the distance. Why leave a fight in the hands of some judges who might want to spite you for the opportunity to create the next big thing now that you are gone, and it probably won't make money on top of it.

Last edited:
It was very boring.

And it's all because Postol Did Nothing.

It was disgusting to watch someone who is this experienced not be able to try anything other than paw a jab and feint with the right.

DESPICABLE !

It was very boring.

It was disgusting to watch someone who is this experienced not be able to try anything other than paw a jab and feint with the right.

DESPICABLE !

???

Crawford was the one backing up and waiting for counters. He could've easily kept the fight in the middle of the ring, pressed the issue and probably stopped him. Bud isn't Floyd.

Give me Bud vs Bradley in Nov and then Pacquiao in the spring. I'd pay the PPV price to see him wash Broner/Garcia too.

It was very boring.

DESPICABLE !

???

Crawford was the one backing up and waiting for counters. He could've easily kept the fight in the middle of the ring, pressed the issue and probably stopped him. Bud isn't Floyd.

Bud was allowed to do that bc Postol was a zero threat. He had no plan other than to paw with a jab. He didn't cut off the ring, he didn't dig to the body, he didn't even throw a double jab. Postol dos just enough to stay on his feet

Who was more impressive and better at 140? Bud or broner? Me and my buddy were having this discussion.

Gamboa is the best win out of both guys. (Was it at 140?) if not than an undefeated Postol is. Bud has overcome every "step up" in competition.

Who is Broner's best win? Dimarco?

Last edited:
Gunna, I think ABum's best win was Demarco. He lost to Ponce De Leon in my eyes so I don't give him credit for that "win".

Gamboa was coming off long periods of inactivity and moved up in weight

Crawford was at 160 last night
147 is calling his name

Crawford gona get taken out at 147

Be wise of him to stay at 140 and continue buildin his name resume and buzz.

Last edited:
Big Crawford enthusiast but the only thing impressive about that Gamboa win (in my eyes) was Gamboa had a name, had made a name, for himself.

Anybody who watched that fight could tell those two didn't belong in the ring together.

It was such a mismatch.

Back
Top Bottom